41st European Society of Neuroradiology (ESNR) Annual Meeting, 25th Advanced Course in Diagnostic Neuroradiology & 10th Advanced Course in Interventional Neuroradiology
De DoelenROTTERDAM, USA Visit the Venue to read more
Rotterdam is the second-largest city in the Netherlands with over 620,000 inhabitants and one of the largest ports in the world. As a result of strong international trade, Rotterdam has an multi-cultural, cosmopolitan character with over 170 nationalities. It is a young, dynamic, international city with a passionately beating heart. The city keeps reinventing itself at a rapid pace while continuously redefining and expanding its already impressive skyline. Rotterdam is simply bursting with architecture, design, art and culture, but also boasts a wide and varied range of shops, attractions, festivals, restaurants and parks. In 2015 Rotterdam won the award for ‘Best inner city of the Netherlands 2015-2017.
Number 1 Event City in the Netherlands
Rotterdam was voted IFEA World Festival & Event City 2015, and with good reason. Visitors from all over the world come to enjoy lively festivals like the International Film Festival Rotterdam, the Rotterdam Marathon, the North Sea Jazz Festival and Summer Carnival.
Rough Guides and New York Times already included Rotterdam in their lists of ‘must-see’ cities. Most recently Rotterdam has been named one of the top cities in the world for travelers, according to Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2016: “Futuristic architecture, inspired initiatives such as inner-city canal surfing, a proliferation of art, and a surge of drinking, dining and nightlife venues make Rotterdam one of Europe’s most exhilarating cities right now.”
The world’s first Floating Farm will open in Rotterdam early 2018. Forty cows will graze on this floating farm and produce 1,200 litres of milk a day. The production will be circular: cycles of nutrients, energy and water will be closed as much as possible. In 2018 Rotterdam will have the world’s first Public Art Depot that is fully accessible to the public. It will show all the objects of Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen and private collectors that are not on display in the museum. The Collection Building will be housed in an extraordinary building designed by architect Winy Maas. The Dutch Windwheel is the future sustainable icon. It is both figuratively and literally a vehicle for technical and technological innovations. It is a dynamic energy generator and a game changer for sustainable building.
Rotterdam Tourist App
With this free app on your phone, Rotterdam is at your fingertips: available 24 hours a day and always up-to-date. Information about locations, attractions, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shops. But also a useful map and a real-time calendar filled with events that are happening in Rotterdam. Once the app has been downloaded, it can also be used offline without an internet connection. You can download the app from Apple App Store (iPhone / iPad) or find it in Google Play.
Pia Maly Sundgren
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
3012 CL Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 12.04.2018, abstract submission system will close automatically at the end of that day.
• Abstracts must be submitted in English by clicking on the following link: Online Abstract Submission, abstracts sent by e-mail or fax will not be accepted.
• All abstracts may be sent in for a poster presentation. The most significant and original abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. Please indicate in the system, when submitting your abstract, if you do not wish to have your abstract evaluated for an oral presentation.
• Please note that at least one author of each abstract should register for the conference. Abstracts submitted without any corresponding conference registration will be refused.
• Each submitting author may submit only one abstract to the conference. Please remember that the online abstract submission system does not allow more than one abstract submission per submitting author.
• Please do not send multiple versions of the same abstract.
• The submitting author will be informed by e-mail about the acceptance of his/her abstract soon after the evaluation process is complete.
• The abstract should contain the title of the paper, the names of the authors and their departments and affiliations (including the cities and the countries), and the e-mail address of the presenting author.
· Preferably the abstract is structured and contains the headings Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion & Conclusion.
• Please note that the abstract system does not allow submissions exceeding 250 words (including the title).
• It is not possible to include tables, images or graphics in your abstract.
• Please use only standard abbreviations. If necessary please place special or unusual abbreviations in parenthesis after the full word appears for the first time.
LIST OF TOPICS
• Abstracts must be allocated to one the following topics:
- Diagnostic brain
- Head & neck
• Please prepare the content of your abstract and paste it to the online form.
• The online system allows you to prepare your draft and edit it later, right up to the moment you decide to submit your final abstract.
Abstract submission deadline 2018-04-12