41th Annual Meeting of the Association of Genetic Technologist
Bella Center #Copenhagen, DENMARK
It gives me great pleasure to invite you on behalf of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC) and the International Society of Oral Oncology (ISOO) to participate in the International Annual Meeting on Supportive Care in Cancer, in Bella Center, Copenhagen, Denmark. The Meeting will take place on Thursday 25th June – Saturday 27th June 2015.
The Scientific Program will focus on new developments, challenges and modern technology in supportive cancer care.
Supportive care makes excellent cancer care possible, supported by excellent science to enhance the lives of people on the cancer journey.
The critical importance of supportive cancer care is increasingly being recognized. The International Annual Meeting is a wonderful forum to network and share the exciting advances in supportive care around the world.
The 2013 Meeting in Berlin attracted 1400+ participants, 855 abstracts submissions, 5 workshops and 592 posters.
The 2015 Meeting will include the newest information on the symptoms and complications of cancer treatment, methods to minimize cancer induced side effects and common psychosocial challenges. The MASCC/ISOO 2015 Meeting will focus on evidence-based supportive care and as such encourage improvement in the quality of cancer care.
Please join us in the vibrant city of Copenhagen. Copenhagen is a truly international crossroad with wonderful architecture and a cosmopolitan atmosphere.
MASCC/ISOO 2015 promises to be the largest and most exciting international meeting ever hosted by MASCC/ISOO and I hope that you will join us in making this a most successful and influential MASCC/ISOO meeting ever.
Professor Jørn Herrstedt
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
The regular submission deadline for abstracts was 15 Late Breaking Abstracts with preliminary data may be submitted through the regular submission system by 15 February 2015 under the abstract topic Late Breakers. Please send the updated abstract via email to email@example.com by 1 May 2015. The updated abstract will replace the preliminary abstract. Please note that the updated abstract will not be published in the journal, however, it will be published on the Meeting website.
Guidelines For Abstract Submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted via this webpage.
The Annual Meeting Secretariat is not able to accept abstracts submitted via email or fax.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Each abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The abstract title should not exceed 25 words.
- The following structure needs to be followed when submitting an abstract:
- Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Presentation type – please choose from one of the following:
- Poster presentation
- Oral presentation
- Author and co-authors' details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country.
- Abstract title - limited to 25 words in Sentence Structure
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words (Please be sure not to include extra spaces and symbols as these are included in the word count)
- Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program. Please choose from the list of topics.
- Keywords - please enter 1 to 6 keywords that define your abstract. The keywords must be in English and can include numbers.
- A maximum of 3 images/tables are allowed to be submitted as part of each abstract. The maximum file size of each image/table is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the each image/table is 600(w) x 800(h) pixels.
- DRAFT abstracts – The submission form at the link above allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author may submit.
- Abstracts containing previously presented data are eligible for submission. However inclusion of updated data is encouraged.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat, and of all communications thereafter.
- All notifications regarding abstract status, including notifications regarding acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the presenting author. The corresponding author will be responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- Once completing submission, a confirmation that the abstract has been forwarded for review will be sent.
- The MASCC/ISOO Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent along with instructions on the preparation of posters and information regarding projection facilities and scheduling to the abstract submitter.
- The first author or a co-author is expected to attend the Annual Meeting and present the abstract.
- Only abstracts of presenting authors, who have paid their registration fee by May 15, 2015 will be scheduled for presentation.
- Only the abstracts of registered presenting authors will be included in the program.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the abstract has been previewed and that all information is correct, and accepts that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to MASCC/ISOO 2014 International Symposium and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
Congress Organizer: Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A.
7, rue Francois-Versonnex, C.P. 6053, 1211 Geneva 6 Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 9178 | Fax: +41 22 732 2607