42ND ANNUAL SOCIETY OF INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY (SIR) SCIENTIFIC MEETING
Marriott Marquis WashingtonWashington, USA Visit the Venue to read more
SIR 2017 is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing interventional radiologists, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists, and other physicians with a special interest in IR—and is the only venue offering IR education designed specifically for clinical associates. The meeting also offers a supportive and highly interactive introduction to IR for medical students who may be considering the specialty as their focus.
What can I expect?
• Expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive vein treatments
• Abstracts from across the global on the diagnosis, pathology and management of venous disease
• The latest technologies for diagnosis, triage and intervention in massive and sub-massive pulmonary embolism
• Networking with peers from around the world, offering unique perspectives on this rapidly changing specialty
• Seminars on acute and chronic DVT
• Skills workshops on management of occlusive disease and venous insufficiency
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
901 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20001
The Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) invites authors to submit abstracts for the upcoming SIR 2017 Meeting, March 4- 9, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
Abstract Submission begins Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 9:00 AM EDT
Abstract Submission closes Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 5:00 PM EDT
Presenting authors of accepted submissions must register for and present their work at the meeting. This stipulation applies to both oral and poster presentations.
If your abstract is accepted, it will be published in SIR’s flagship Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (JVIR) and will be a citable reference. The Annual Scientific Committee and JVIR’s editorial office strongly encourages you to submit your full manuscript for publication in JVIR. Article submission information will be provided in your abstract acceptance notification.
Click here for more information regarding abstract submission.
Abstract submission questions? Contact Us at email@example.com
Website questions? Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Login using your SIR credentials. If you do not have an SIR account Click here to create a profile!