4th Asia-Oceanian Conference of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 2014 (AOCPRM 2014)
Plaza Athenee Bangkok #BANGKOK, THAILAND
Maj.Gen. Graiwat Teeranet, MD.
Professor John Olver
AOSPRM Presidential Welcome
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Please read this thoroughly before preparing and submitting your abstract.
- All application materials must be submitted online by Sunday, August 17, 2014, at 11:59pm. Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Only the primary/presenting author of the abstract will receive e-mail notification of acceptance or rejection. AOCPRM 2014 does not communicate with coauthors. It is the responsibility of the primary author to notify the coauthors of acceptance or rejection. Notification will be sent via e-mail by mid-September 2014.
- Primary/presenting authors must register for the AOCPRM 2014 to present their oral presentations or posters. All accepted abstract will be published in the proceeding book of AOCPRM2014
- The Research Committee reserves the right to assign presentation times to suit program needs. There will be poster sessions, and posters will be displayed by category. Presenters whom posters have been selected to be in the Guided poster session need to present in the guided poster session of scientific program of AOCPRM 2014. All posters will be display every day in the congress area. Oral presentation will be presented in the free paper session of scientific program of AOCPRM 2014.
- The best research submitted and presented will be awarded at the AOCPRM 2014:
a.Best young investigator award ( age not exceed 40 years old)
b.Best Rehabilitation Research from Oral Presentation
c.Best Rehabilitation Research from Poster Presentation
d.Best Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Research from Poster Presentation
e.Best Neurological Rehabilitation Research from Poster Presentation
- All presenters need to send the PDF file of their posters and oral presentations for Awards consideration by November15,2014
- Abstracts are to be no more than 300 words (not including title or author block).
- All research abstracts must include the following:
f.Main Outcome Measures
- Independent peer reviewers will evaluate each abstract based on the components of the structured abstract.