4th International Gynecologic Cancer Society (IGCS Meeting)
InterContinental SantiagoSantiago de Chile, CHILE Visit the Venue to read more
On behalf of IGCS President Richard Barakat, the Scientific Program Committee, the Local Organizing Committee, the Chilean Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SCHIGO), the Chilean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (SOCHOG), and the Officers and Council of the IGCS, it is our great pleasure to invite you to the 4th IGCS Regional Meeting on Gynecologic Cancers taking place May 10-12, 2015 in Santiago, one of the most attractive and beautiful cities in South America.
Santiago is Chile's capital city. The imposing Andes Mountains rise majestically around it, with their snow-capped summits and hills that slope down to the very heart of the city. Its setting in the center of a fertile valley and its pleasant Mediterranean climate make it a modern and lively city all year round. From a tourist point of view and due to its location, you are able to be on the mountains, watching the ocean or enjoying different landscapes all in less than a ninety-minute drive.
IGCS Regional Meetings offer collaborative state-of-the-art educational sessions, including cancer prevention, surgical techniques, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and palliative care. Over three full days, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in lectures, tumor boards, debates, and live surgical training.
We hope that you will consider joining us in Santiago de Chile for the 4th IGCS Regional Meeting on Gynecologic Cancers, and we look forward to welcoming you in May 2015.
|Dr. Raimundo Correa |
Co-Chair, Scientific Program Committee
Dr. Michael A. Bookman
Co-Chair, Scientific Program Committee
Dr. Richard Barakat President, IGCS
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
The 4th Regional IGCS Meeting will take place at the Intercontinental Santiago Hotel.
The Intercontinental is located in the heart of Santiago's new financial district alongside Santiago's finest shops and restaurants. The hotel is very close to famous attractions including Cristoball Hill, Plaza de Armas and La Moneda Presidental Palace.
We invite participants to book your hotel room directly with the Intercontinental Santiago Hotel via the following link:
Please follow the instructions listed in this website step-by-step.
Images, tables, diagrams, and graphs must be saved and uploaded as JPEG files. Other file types cannot be accepted. Please note that these may be resized to fit in the final printed material.
- Abstracts submitted via fax will not be accepted.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered and paid participants. Registration must be received by the Secretariat by the Early Registration Deadline to ensure inclusion of the abstract in the meeting publications and in order to be scheduled for presentation.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the 4th IGCS Regional Meeting on Gynecologic Cancers.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts over 250 words will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for anOral Presentation, or a Poster Presentation, with consideration given to the author's preference.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
- IGCS Regional 2015 Meeting abstracts are published as an online supplement to the International Journal of Gynecological Cancer.
- To access the abstracts please visit: http://journals.lww.com/ijgc/pages/default.aspx
- The Meeting abstracts are located on the right-hand side half way down.
- Abstracts stating "data will be discussed in the presentation" will NOT be accepted.
Once an abstract is submitted – no changes can be made to the abstract
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
The presenting author is expected to attend the conference and present the poster or oral presentation. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
1. I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. meeting website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
3. The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to the 4th IGCS Regional Meeting on Gynecologic Cancers (Hereafter: "The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
4. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s).
- Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (J.J.C. Smith).
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words, including acknowledgements.(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are included)
We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
Abstracts should clearly state:
Eloy Gouveia, Pharm, MBA
Tel: +31 651 158 793
Fax: +41 229 069 140
Meeting Organizer: Kenes International
7, rue François-Versonnex, C.P. 6053, 1211 Geneva 6, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 | Fax: +41 22 906 9140