|| Single Use
|Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel and Conference Centre
Prices include breakfast & all taxes
Situated in downtown Paris, France, with direct access to major airports, the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located by the Latin Quarter and Saint-Germain-des-Pres.
The metro station nearby takes you directly to the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Montparnasse business district and Notre Dame in less than half an hour. All hotel rooms are entirely renovated and are larger than the average 4 starsParis hotel rooms.
They feature spectacular views, Marriott's supremely comfortable Revive bedding and upscale shower products. The 70s inspired R'Yves Great Room concept combines a European brasserie, cocktail bar and lounges as well as a take-away counter for guests to enjoy great food in a trendy atmosphere, with wireless internet access.
In the central Rive Gauche vicinity of France's capital city, this Marriott hotel provides excellent services and facilities for a successful business trip, week-end visit or a holiday away in this unique European city.
- Paris' largest hotel & conference venue; flexible, modular event space to host up to 1,200 delegates.
- Fully renovated Paris downtown hotel with direct access to Paris airports and attractions.
- Secure broadband Internet, 24h concierge, free fitness center and store in this downtown Paris hotel.
- High-speed Internet access is provided in all public areas, guest rooms and meeting rooms.
It is highly recommended to book your accommodation in the Meeting Hotels through Erasmus SA in order to benefit the following:
24 hours support: you are never left alone!
- Carefully selected hotels
- No booking fees
- No hidden costs
- Get your personal travel consultant for free
- On-line direct booking system
- No auto-replies
- Human travel consultants
- In less than 48 hours an experienced travel consultant replies to your personal request
- Alternative hotels recommended in case there is no availability
- Personalized professional treatment for every customers needs
- Contingency plans secure a safe trip to your destination
- Get personal answers to your questions for your trip by your travel consultant
- Information for the pros & cons of hotels, by your travel consultant, for you to choose the one fitting best your needs
- Assistance before, during and after your stay
- Ability to contact your travel consultant at any moment
If you are interested in hotels with lower rate in Paris please contact: