5th Congress on Nursing Research of Ibero-American and Portuguese-Speaking Countries
Nursing School of CoimbraCoimbra, PORTUGAL Visit the Venue to read more
The Health Sciences Research Unit: Nursing (UICISA: E), hosted by the Nursing School of Coimbra, will hold its biennial scientific event in 2016 - the 5th Congress on Nursing Research of Ibero-American and Portuguese-speaking Countries. This year, the event will be enriched by the integration of the International Evidence Based Health Care Symposium.
The 5th Congress on Nursing Research fits into the strategic axis of the UICISA: E oriented towards the international dissemination of relevant and valid scientific production for healthcare professionals’ training and healthcare improvement. Considering the importance and relevance of the study and implementation of Evidence-based Action, a Symposium will be integrated into the Congress with a view to sharing experiences and results of synthesis of science, implementation, care effectiveness and innovation.
These initiatives also aim at strengthening an international collaboration network, which encourages cooperative links and promotes interdisciplinary and cross-disciplinary research.
We encourage the participation of students, researchers, and professionals in the health sciences and related fields, from different countries and continents.
The organization will do everything in its power to bring people together, ensure a diversity of experiences and create opportunities for dialogue and development of research projects in partnership.
Coimbra, the city of knowledge, the capital of health and heritage of humanity, is waiting for you!
* To facilitate communication, simultaneous translation in Portuguese, Spanish, and English will be available in the main conferences and panels.
PhD, Professor of Nursing Fundamentals at the College of Nursing of the Fluminense Federal Universit Read more
She is a Registered Nurse (1988) and holds a master in Healthcare Informatics at University of AalboRead more
Pamela is an experienced nurse, midwife academic and researcher. She started her career in Higher Ed Read more
Ph.D. Professor of the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. RESEARCH LINES: Wound Care, Wound Read more
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery from the ENEO-UNAM, Specialist in Intensive Care, BacheRead more
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
NURSING SCHOOL OF COIMBRA - ESEnfC
Campus A is located in the township of Santo António dos Olivais, in the right bank of the river Mondego, next to the Coimbra University Hospitals, in Celas
Abstracts must meet the (scientific and formal) criteria established by the Scientific Committee of this event.
a) The themes should be current and relevant;
b) Priority will be given to empirical research studies and systematic reviews;
c) Studies must be completed and present relevant results;
d) The authors must fill in all fields in the submission form, respecting the scientific content specific to each field;
e) The contents of the presentations are a responsibility of the authors and presenter.
a) Authors must indicate the thematic axis of their presentations;
b) Each presentation can only fit into one of the thematic axes;
c) Each presentation cannot have more than 6 authors;
d) Each author cannot be included in more than 5 abstracts/presentations;
e) Only 1 of the authors can be the Presenter and his/her name must be indicated in the submission form;
f) Each Presenter can submit a maximum of 2 abstracts;
g) Authors submit their abstracts in Portuguese, Spanish and English;
h) All presentations must be submitted through the Congress webpage (those submitted by fax or email will not be accepted);
i) All fields in the submission form must be completed, without exceeding the following number of words:
Introduction - max. 80 words;
Objectives - max. 70 words;
Methods - max. 90 words;
Results - max. 160 words;
Conclusions - max. 100 words;
Keywords – min. 1 keyword and max. 6 keywords;
References – min. 1 reference and max. 4 references (APA style, 6th Edition - Revista de Enfermagem Referência);
Financing entities – max. 15 words.
5 PEER REVIEW
Abstracts will be assessed by two reviewers who are members of the scientific peer review committee of the event. Confirmation of acceptance or rejection will be sent until February 5, 2016 at midnight GMT.
6 PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF PRESENTATION FILES
Once the abstract is accepted, the authors should prepare and submit the presentation files (access your personal area, click in “Final Files”) until April 15, 2016 at midnight GMT.
- The authors/presenters of accepted oral papers should submit the final version of the presentation in PowerPoint or PDF format. This file will be automatically available at the time and in the room planned for the presentation. The organization will not ensure the necessary technological resources for your presentation if the file is not uploaded as requested;
- There will be 10 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
- The authors/presenters of accepted posters should submit the final version of the digital presentation in PNG (Portable Network Graphics) or PDF format. This file will be automatically available in at the time and in the room planned for the presentation. The organization will not ensure the necessary technological resources for your presentation if the file is not uploaded as requested. No printed posters will be accepted.
- The submitted poster should include only one page/slide, in landscape orientation. The recommended minimum font size is Calibri or Arial 20.
- Poster presenters may offer paper copies (preferably A4 format) of their presentation to Conference participants in a venue established by the Organization for this distribution. The organization recommends that each poster should have at least 100 copies in A4 format.
- The presentation should last no longer than 5 minutes. During the presentation, the presenter may distribute copies of the poster in paper format to interested parties.
Escola Superior de Enfermagem de Coimbra
Unidade de Investigação em Ciências da Saúde: Enfermagem