5th World Congress on Stem Cell Research 2015
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago North Shore Conference Center *CHICAGO, USA Visit the Venue to read more
On behalf of the organizing committee, it is my distinct pleasure to invite you to attend the 5th World Congress on Cell Science & Stem Cell Research (Cell Science-2015) organized by OMICSs Group. Cell Science-2015 will be held March 23-25, 2015 in Chicago, IL, USA, and aims to accelerate scientific discoveries and major milestones in Cell Science & Stem Cell Research with the theme “Advanced Approaches In Cell Science And Stem Cell ResearchFrom conception to scientific exploration into the potential benefits”.
This conference has grown in attendance over the years and brings together renowned scientists from all around the world from industry, academia, and government agencies with interest in stem cell biology, cancer, autoimmunity, and transplantation to share their recent discoveries in the field. A unique aspect of this conference is the presentation of diverse research with stem cells as the unifying theme. This allows the conference participants not only discover new opportunities, but also assess the progress/contribution of their personal research in context of all the other developments in this exciting field.
The past conferences have provided a platform conducive for networking and particularly opportunity for students, postdoctoral fellows, and junior scientists to meet prominent scientists in the field for scientific and professional exchanges. Cell science-2015 will expand on this tradition by scheduling a “Young Research Forum”, which is aimed to harness the research and academic career for junior scientists.
Stem cells have enormous potential in health and medical research and it has never been a more exciting time for stem cell research. As such, we encourage scientists at all levels with interest in stem cell research to submit abstracts to the meeting. We look forward to seeing you all at this exciting meeting in Chicago.
Haval Shirwan, PhD.
Dr. Michael and Joan Hamilton Endowed Chair in Autoimmune Disease
Professor, Department of Microbiology and Immunology,
School of Medicine, University of Louisville, Louisville KY
Executive Editor, Journal of Cellular and Clinical Immunology
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for the International Conference on Stem Cell Therapy, will be held in the beautiful and exciting city of Chicago, USA. The conference will take place in the following dates and locations.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - North Shore
9599 Skokie Boulevard, Skokie,
Illinois, United States-60077-1314
Conference Dates: March 23-25, 2015
5th World Congress on Cell & Stem Cell Research , will be organized around the theme "Advanced Approaches In Cell Science And Stem Cell Research."
Stemcell-2015 is comprised of 18 tracks and 98 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Stemcell-2015.
Submit your abstract to any of the following tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The "5th World Congress on Cell Science & Stem Cell Research" will exhibit the products and services from commercial and non-commercial organizations like Drug manufactures, Clinical Trial Sites, Management Consultants, Equipment Manufacturers, Law Firms, Pharma Venture Funds, Private Equity and Investment Banks.
Why to attend Cellscience-2015!!
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations
- Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World
- 89% our conference attendees are the Key contact in their labs purchasing decisions
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference
- Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample of enquiries perceived from the conference attendees
- Network development with both Academia and Business
- One exhibit booth (Size-3X3 sqm)
- 1 page publication of the exhibitor profile in the souvenir- Cellscience-2015
- Promotion through the conference website
- Promotional video on company products during the conference (Post session and Breaks)
- One complimentary scientific program registration
- Logo recognition in the Scientific program, Conference banner and flyer
- One A4 flyer insert in the conference kit
- An opportunity to sponsor 1 Poster Presentation Award
- Post conference -submission of the mailing list