64th International Congress of the European Society for Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery
Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center *ISTANBUL, TURKEY Visit the Venue to read more
It is a distinct pleasure for me to invite you to join the 64th International Congress of the European Society for Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery which will be held at Bomonti Hilton Convention Center in İstanbul on March 26-29, 2015.
The constitutional mission of the European Society for Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery, being one of the oldest societies in the world, has been to promote investigation and study of the art, science and therapy of cardiac and vascular diseases as well as to coordinate the dissemination of its accumulated knowledge. Also ESCVES's main duty has always been to facilitate the exchange of ideas in the field of cardiac and vascular diseases through scientific meetings and by personal contact between cardiac and vascular specialists. We cordially believe that ESCVES 2015 Istanbul Congress will help reach these targets entirely.
This year very interactive sessions with globally renowned experts in their fields with many speakers will be enriching the scientific program. Both Cardiac and Vascular Program Committees of the Society promise to provide an updated, interesting and the most interactive scientific program.
Congress will be enhanced by Hands on Courses with Wet Labs on Surgical AF Ablation, Sutureless Aortic Valve Implantation, Aortic Valve Repair, TAVI, vascular procedures and ECMO as well as live transmissions from international centers.
64th ESCVES will be held in conjunction with the 11th International Congress of Update in Cardiology and CardiovascularSurgery that has been a unique international platform that brings cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons together. With famous international interventional cardiologists and electrophysiologists on board, 64th ESCVES will have the potential of fruitful interactive discussions during the entire congress.
As the capital of Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman; Istanbul, Congress Venue, not only encompasses two continents but civilizations, culture and history of many centuries.
We look forward welcoming you with a very updated scientific program in both adult and pediatric cardiac surgery as well as vascular and endovascular surgery.
With My Warmest Regards
Prof Öztekin Oto, FESC, FACC
Chairman of Local Organization Committee
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
HILTON ISTANBUL BOMONTI HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER
Enjoy contemporary luxury at the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, the largest of its kind in the city. Located in the central area of Sisli, 3,5 KM to the heart of Istanbul Taksim and 30 KM from the Ataturk International Airport. This impressive, 34-story hotel offers easy access to many Istanbul attractions, historical buildings, shopping malls and neighboring business districts.
Unwind in an elegant, air-conditioned guest room at this Istanbul hotel with a range of amenities, including ergonomic work areas, Wi-Fi and floor-to-ceiling windows. Upgrade to an executive room or suite for exclusive Executive Lounge access. With a wealth of flexible meeting spaces, including a grand ballroom with a capacity of 3,200, this stunning hotel is perfect for business meetings and glamorous celebrations in Istanbul. A 24-hour business center offering a range of services and amenities, and a professional staff are available to help ensure a truly unforgettable event.
Enjoy breathtaking Bosphorus and city views from the rooftop bar, located on the 34th floor of the hotel, and dine in style in our all-day dining restaurant. Maintain your fitness regimen with the very latest exercise equipment in the modern, 24-hour fitness center. Soothe tired muscles in the Turkish bath or treat yourself to a luxurious massage in the expansive eforea: spa at Hilton. Cool down in the indoor or outdoor swimming pools or unwind with a drink at the pool bar as you soak up the Turkish sunshine.
SILAHSOR CAD. NO: 42 BOMONTI - SISLI, ISTANBUL, 34381, TURKEY
TEL: +90-212-375 3000 FAX: 90-212-375 3001
Abstracts for the 64th ESCVES and 11th UCCVS can only be submitted electronically. Authors are invited to log in first, and then to submit their abstracts following the instructions of the electronic submission form accessible from the below link. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your e-mail address after the completed submission. Please consider that only completed submissions will enter the review process and all incomplete drafts will be deleted from the system.
Editorial Guidelines for all Abstract Submissions
Authors are invited to log in first, and then submit their abstracts following the instructions of the electronic submission form. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your e-mail address after the completed submission. If you do not receive any confirmation, your submission was probably incomplete and needs to be re-submitted.
Editorial guidelines for abstract submission:
- The abstract language is English.
- The text should not exceed 400 words. The use of tables or figures are limited to 1 table and 1 picture.
- The abstract must consist of four paragraphs labeled OBJECTIVE, METHODS, RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS
- The text and the title must be free from abbreviations, except those commonly used (e.g. LVEF, CABG, VSD, ASD etc. for the cardiac abstract and CEA, EVAR, TIA, CAS etc. for the vascular abstract). It should concisely address the problem and the purpose of the study (OBJECTIVE); how the study was performed (METHODS); the main findings with numerical data and statistical significance (RESULTS); and the principal conclusions drawn from the study (CONCLUSIONS)
- Each Word in the title of the abstract must be Capitalized; Please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith , and NOT J. Smith).
- Since the abstracts will be judged anonymously, the text must not reveal the institutional affiliation.
- Mark the category which describes best the subject of your abstract.
- Please indicate the type of presentation: oral, poster or video presentation. Then select the most appropriate topic related to your abstract.
- You can submit the video file(s) for your presentation via the Abstract Agent system.
- The maximum file size shall be 300 mb, the file shall be in one of the following formats: .mpg OR .mpeg OR .avi OR .wmv OR .mov OR .flv.
- The number of the abstracts (which Abstract agent defines and is prompted on the submission screen) shall be indicated in the filename.