Participants are requested to submit an abstract to the secretariat no later than October 10, 2014 together with the registration form and fees. Abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate sessions. Authors will be notified regarding abstract acceptance. Accepted abstracts will be presented during a poster session. Abstracts selected by the Scientific Committee will be presented as short Oral Communications during the sessions.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
1) Abstracts should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
2) Inclusion in the scientific program and book of abstracts is dependent on registration to the meeting. Presenting authors must be registered by Nov 30, 2014.
3) All accepted abstracts will be published in a special issue of Thrombosis Research that will be distributed at the symposium. The abstract submitter will be required to confirm the Abstract Submitters' declaration.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1) The abstract should be as informative as possible:
i) state specific object of abstract
ii) state method used, if pertinent
iii) summarize results obtained
iv) state conclusions reached
2) Abstract length should not exceed 250 words
i) Abstract title - limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
ii) Abstract text - limited to 250 words (please note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
3) Standard abbreviations may be used.
4) All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
5) Presenting author contact information must be included:
i) Authors and co-authors' details
ii) Email address
iii) Full first and family name(s)
iv) Affiliation information: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country