8th CNS Partnering & Deal-Making 2015
Loews Philadelphia Hotel *PHILADELPHIA, USA Visit the Venue to read more
We are excited to announce the 8th CNS Partnering & Deal-Making Conference, to be held September 10-11, 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
Over the years, this partnering and business development conference has provided an opportunity for all stakeholders in the field to network and explore potential collaborations. Global biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, patient groups and foundations, government agencies, investors, and regulatory folks have gathered to discuss partnering strategies as well as emerging research areas and trends to keep an eye on. This meeting seeks to form discussion on all topics from bench to bedside, from changing paradigm in scientific approaches in CNS disorders to partnerships for open innovation to pricing and reimbursement considerations. Colleagues will dialogue and form new relationships in order to forge a path forward into the future of neuroscience.
Joint Sessions all day between both conferences:
I. Plenary Session: CNS: Present and Future
II. Rare and Orphan CNS Disorders
III. Alternative Funding Sources: Foundations and Public/Private Partnerships
IV. New Treatments and Trends in Psychiatric Disorders
• Plenary Panel
• Regulatory Considerations for Orphan Drug Products
• Partnering with Patient Groups to Advance Research
• Advances in Targeted Treatments for Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Sessions for the meeting include:
I. Partnering & Licensing in CNS
II. Market Access Considerations
• What Sells Big Pharma in CNS
• The Investor Vantage: CNS Opportunities from Perspective of Venture Capital and Public Markets
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Discounted Group Rates: $169 per night
Discount Deadline: August 10, 2015
Toll Free Reservations: 1-888-575-6397
Mention GTCbio to receive the group rate.
GTCbio encourages attendees to gain exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full:
Deadline to submit abstracts: August 9, 2015.
Click here to submit an abstract to our 8th CNS Partnering & Deal-Making Conference
Complete all fields. Maximum number of words is 250 and maximum number of characters is 2,500. If possible, attach a document (.doc, .docx, or .pdf) should your abstract exceed the maximum number of words.
POSTER SIZE AND SET UP:
Poster boards are 4 feet in width by 6 feet in height. (122 cm by 182 cm). Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions to fit on the board accordingly. If accepted for the poster session, an email will be sent with details on when and where to pin your poster. Pins will be provided.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
• Your research will be seen by leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutes.
• Your poster abstract will be published in the conference materials.
• Your poster will be reviewed for a chance to give an oral presentation and placed on the agenda of the conference.
• You will be notified by the organizing committee via email as soon as your submission has been reviewed.
• Posters accepted by the deadline will be considered for oral presentation.
• Posters submitted after the deadline will be considered for poster presentation only.
• Posters will be reviewed for oral presentation one month prior to the conference.
• Oral presentation winners will be notified via email or telephone 2-3 weeks before the conference.
• Selected oral presenters will be posted on the agenda.
• You must be registered for the conference to present at the poster session.
• Conference program posters must be relevant to the main conference topics.
For more information on customized packages, multi-conference sponsorship packages and networking opportunities, please contact:
Steve Holmstrom at 626-256-6405 x111 or steve.holmstrom [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x105 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com