8TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES & TREATMENTS FOR DIABETES ATTD 2015
CNIT *PARIS, FRANCE Visit the Venue to read more
It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 8th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes (ATTD 2015) which will be held from February 18-21, 2015 in Paris, France.
ATTD 2015 follows the success of ATTD 2014 which took place in Vienna, Austria and attracted over 2,080 participants from 80 countries. This innovative Conference will include presentations and discussions on the latest developments in new insulin analogues and delivery systems, insulin pumps, glucose sensors, closed-loop systems devices for diabetic prevention, artificial pancreas, new technologies for treating obesity and many more.
An international audience of researchers and clinicians from the fields of diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism, diabetes technology developers as well as general & family medicine practitioners will attend and presentations will be given by renowned professionals.
We look forward to welcoming you to ATTD 2015, the 8th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes in the romantic and magical city of Paris.
Professor Moshe Phillip Professor Tadej Battelino
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts that have been published or presented prior to this Conference may be submitted.
- Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
1. I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
3. The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to The 7th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatment for Diabetes and Kenes International (Hereafter: "The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
4. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
5. I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details -
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
- Graphs and images – You can upload graphs and images in JPG, PNG and GIF format only. When including a table, it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it to the abstract.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link above allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must beSUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Specialist
1-3, Rue de Chantepoulet, PO Box 1726
CH-1211, Geneva 1
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting ext. 533
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140
Congress Organizer: Kenes International
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet, P.O. Box 1726 CH-1211, Geneva 1, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 | Fax: +41 22 906 9140 |