9th Drug Design & Medicinal Chemistry Conference
Radisson Blu Hotel *Berlin, GERMANY Visit the Venue to read more
We are excited to announce the 9th Drug Design & Medicinal Chemistry Conference, to be held May 5-6, 2015 in Berlin, Germany. This meeting will provide a multi-disciplinary forum for industry and academia colleagues to gather and explore the changing landscape in drug discovery: new ways of partnering, emerging target classes, and chemical biology approaches for discovering new medicines.
Leaders in the field will present on hot topics such as protein-protein interactions, phenotypic screening, allosteric inhibitors, and many more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet colleagues during dedicated networking sessions and form new connections.
This year’s session topics include:
- Targeting Protein-Protein Interactions
- New Treatments in Oncology
- Novel Therapeutic Approaches in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Emerging Targets for Therapeutic Intervention
- Chemogenomics and Chemical Biology for Target Identification and Validation
- Phenotypic Screening for Target Deconvolution (joint session with parallel Tissue Models & Drug Screening Conference)
- Novel Computational Methods
We hope to see you in Berlin!
The 2015 Scientific Advisory Board
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
10178 Berlin, Germany
Discounted Group Rates: €169 per night
Discount Deadline: March 9, 2015
Phone Reservations: 0049 (0) 30 23828 3500
Mention GTCbio Event to receive the group rate.
Online Registration Link:
Submission InfoGTCbio encourages attendees to gain exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full:
Deadline to submit abstracts: April 5, 2015.
Click here to submit an abstract to our 9th Drug Design & Medicinal Chemistry Conference
Complete all fields. Maximum number of words is 250 and maximum number of characters is 2,500. If possible, attach a document (.doc, .docx, or .pdf) should your abstract exceed the maximum number of words.
POSTER SIZE AND SET UP:
Poster boards are 4 feet in width by 6 feet in height. (122 cm by 182 cm). Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions to fit on the board accordingly. If accepted for the poster session, an email will be sent with details on when and where to pin your poster. Pins will be provided.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
• Your research will be seen by leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutes.
• Your poster abstract will be published in the conference materials.
• Your poster will be reviewed for a chance to give an oral presentation and placed on the agenda of the conference.
• You will be notified by the organizing committee via email as soon as your submission has been reviewed.
• Posters accepted by the deadline will be considered for oral presentation.
• Posters submitted after the deadline will be considered for poster presentation only.
• Posters will be reviewed for oral presentation one month prior to the conference.
• Oral presentation winners will be notified via email or telephone 2-3 weeks before the conference.
• Selected oral presenters will be posted on the agenda.
• You must be registered for the conference to present at the poster session.
• Conference program posters must be relevant to the main conference topics.
* GTCbio reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
Steve Holmstrom at 626-256-6405 x111 or spex [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x107 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com