9th Neurodegenerative Conditions Research and Development Conference 2015
Loews Philadelphia Hotel *PHILADELPHIA, USA Visit the Venue to read more
It is our pleasure to announce the 9th Neurodegenerative Conditions Research & Development Conference, to be held September 9-10, 2015 in Philadelphia, PA. The drug discovery effort for neurodegenerative diseases has been one of the major challenges of the pharmaceutical industry. This conference will connect scientists and researchers to share perspectives on the latest topics of interest, such as targeted treatments for psychiatric disorders, neuroinflammation, and cell- and gene-therapy based therapies.
Novel Therapeutics & Approaches in Alzheimer’s Disease
Advances in Parkinson’s Disease Research & Therapeutics
Biomarkers: Translation from Discovery to Clinical
Hot Topics in Neurodegeneration Research: Advances in Genetics and Systems Biology
Joint Sessions all day between both conferences:
I. Plenary Session: CNS: Present and Future
II. Rare and Orphan CNS Disorders
III. Alternative Funding Sources: Foundations and Public/Private Partnerships
IV. New Treatments and Trends in Psychiatric Disorders
• Plenary Panel
• Regulatory Considerations for Orphan Drug Products
• Partnering with Patient Groups to Advance Research
• Advances in Targeted Treatments for Neurodevelopmental Disorders
This program strives to go beyond just dialogue around research itself, but the partnerships and alliances that need to be formed in order to continue pushing research forward into the future. What are the best models of private/public partnerships? How are patient advocacy groups changing the way we think about funding and research? Colleagues will have the opportunity to build new relationships and move forward together towards the future of neuroscience.
We hope you’ll join us in Philadelphia for a productive and informative meeting!
The 2015 Advisory Committee
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Discounted Group Rates: $169 per night
Discount Deadline: August 10, 2015
Toll Free Reservations: 1-888-575-6397
Mention GTCbio to receive the group rate.
GTCbio encourages attendees to gain exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full:
Deadline to submit abstracts: August 9, 2015.
Click here to submit an abstract to our 9th Neurodegenerative Conditions Research & Development Conference
Complete all fields. Maximum number of words is 250 and maximum number of characters is 2,500. If possible, attach a document (.doc, .docx, or .pdf) should your abstract exceed the maximum number of words.
POSTER SIZE AND SET UP:
Poster boards are 4 feet in width by 6 feet in height. (122 cm by 182 cm). Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions to fit on the board accordingly. If accepted for the poster session, an email will be sent with details on when and where to pin your poster. Pins will be provided.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
• Your research will be seen by leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutes.
• Your poster abstract will be published in the conference materials.
• Your poster will be reviewed for a chance to give an oral presentation and placed on the agenda of the conference.
• You will be notified by the organizing committee via email as soon as your submission has been reviewed.
• Posters accepted by the deadline will be considered for oral presentation.
• Posters submitted after the deadline will be considered for poster presentation only.
• Posters will be reviewed for oral presentation one month prior to the conference.
• Oral presentation winners will be notified via email or telephone 2-3 weeks before the conference.
• Selected oral presenters will be posted on the agenda.
• You must be registered for the conference to present at the poster session.
• Conference program posters must be relevant to the main conference topics.
For more information on customized packages, multi-conference sponsorship packages and networking opportunities, please contact:
Steve Holmstrom at 626-256-6405 x111 or steve.holmstrom [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x105 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com