Nationally-recognized lecturers will provide a wide variety of courses on the latest treatments on key disease states, coupled with the latest advances in technology, in one of New Jersey's best resort areas.
- Nationally Recognized Lecturers
- Presenting Evidence-Based Medicine Best Practices on Key Disease States and Medical Technologies for ED, Acute Care, IM/FP, and Hospitalists.
- Delivering the Most Up-To-Date Strategies on Identifying and Meeting CMS Quality and Performance Metrics
- Exceptional Variety of Courses providing AMA PRA Category I Credits
- 5.0 Emergency Nurses Association contact hours available on 9/9/14
- Full Day Hospitalist Track on 9/8/14
- Full Day ACHE Track on 9/9/14 -Co-sponsored in conjunction with ACHE-NJ Chapter - This year’s conference will feature an ACHE Track, for which Face-to-Face Credits will be applied for. This track will be complimentary for ACHE members in good standing. Space is limited and will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall on 9/9/14 and 9/10/14