AGA Clinical Congress of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2015
Loews Miami Beach #Miami Beach, USA
- 65,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space
- Largest meeting room is the Americana Ballroom with 28,000 square feet (up to four Salons) and seats over 1,500 guests banquet style, plus the Poinciana Ballroom with 6,270 square feet
- Thirteen additional meeting rooms and salons ranging in size from 300 – 4,000 square feet
- Expansive indoor/outdoor pre-function space including Americana Lawn and St. Moritz Lawn
- Innovative banquet menus that incorporate the latest restaurant trends
- On-site PSAV Audio Visual
- Customized Online Group Reservations and other Planner Tools
- Winner of multiple industry awards including the Meetings & Conventions Gold Key Award andSuccessful Meetings Pinnacle Award.
- 790 guest rooms including 52 luxury suites and two breathtaking Presidential Suites
- Six restaurants and lounges
- Recreational amenities including an oceanfront pool and white sandy beach
- Elemis Spa & Fitness Center
Join your colleagues at the 2015 AGA Clinical Congress for the one-stop solution for busy practicing clinicians. Top leaders in the field and rising stars will share strategies and techniques for improving the quality of patient care, demonstrating value and preparing for the future of medicine.
On day one of congress (Jan. 22), at the Partners in Quality (PIQ) Meeting, you'll examine strategies that can help your practice improve patient outcomes and meet reporting requirements. Then on days two and three (Jan. 23 and 24) at the Winter Postgraduate Course (WPC), you'll review the latest evidence-based medicine and best-practices for enhancing patient care. Attend one or both courses. Physicians will also have the opportunity to earn 20 self-assessment MOC points to help fulfill new ABIM requirements.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
The deadline for hotel reservations is Monday, Dec. 22, 2014. Room blocks have been reserved for attendees and exhibitors at:
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Room rate: $299 single/double per night, plus 13% occupancy tax.
Reserve a hotel room by using the link provided above or by calling 1-877-563-9762. Be sure to mention that you are attending the 2015 AGA Clinical Congress to receive the discounted rate. Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. The hotel will charge one night's room/tax as a deposit.
Cancellation of guaranteed reservations must be received 72 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a cancellation charge equal to one night’s room and tax. Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to arrival and no-show reservations will be billed one night’s room and tax to the payment method on file.