Annual International Conference on
Microscopic & Macroscopic Anatomy
Anatomy remains the fundamental pre-requisite of medical, dental and veterinary science. CMMA aims to bring together researchers, scientists and practitioners across the globe on how anatomy research has undergone major transformations.
It will certainly be a great scientific event and a further opportunity to discuss issues of mutual interest with many colleagues from across the globe. A large part of the meeting will provide opportunities for delegates to update colleagues of developments in all the traditional topics of macroscopic anatomy, microscopic anatomy and clinical anatomy and of the technological innovations that are more relevant for anatomy education.
All sessions will be interactive and participants will be involved in the discussion.
Keynote Addresses will be delivered by:
Dr. Daiqing Liao
Dr. Valerie Dean O'Loughlin
• The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Research in Advance Anatomy (JRAA) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• CMMA 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CMMA 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- See more at: http://www.anatomy-conf.org/index.html#sthash.pZrwJptU.dpuf