We are now accepting abstracts for the 2014 Australian and New Zealand Spinal Cord Society (ANZSCoS) Annual Scientific Meeting.
The closing date for submissions is 18 July 2014.
Sub-themes for the Meeting include:
- Reawakening the Cord
- Novel Practices
- Weathering Disaster & Contingency Planning
- Innovative Strategies for Lifelong Engagement
Preference will be given for submissions under the above sub-themes, however, all abstracts are welcome for submission and review.
- Must be 500 words or less, exclusive of title, author(s) names, and institutional affiliation(s)
- All submissions should be in Microsoft Word
- Abstracts must fit onto a single A4 page with margins of 2.54cm on all four sides
- Abstract title should be in BLOCK CAPITALS
- Authors’ names should be on the next line
- Use 11pt Arial font
- Please do not use abbreviations unless defined in the abstract
- Care should be taken to ensure high quality English expression and grammar
- In case of more than one author please place an asterix (*) before the name of the presenting author
- Do not include degrees or titles
- Authors’ organisations/institutions should appear on the next line and should include the suburb/city, state and country of the organizations/institutions.
- Results may include a simple table or graph in black and white if they are clearly intelligible.
- Authors should note the word count at the end of the abstract.
- Click the link to the online form to submit details of your abstract.
- After completing the online form, you will be prompted to ‘Upload new or revised abstract'. Select ‘Browse' to locate the abstract file on your computer.
- Select ‘Upload Abstract'.
Once completing the abstract submission process you will receive an email confirming this. If you do not receive an email within 24hrs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of abstracts for the Meeting will be based on the outcome of a review. All abstracts will be double peer reviewed. Presenters will be notified of acceptance in August 2014.
Call for Abstracts Open: 14 April 2014
Closing Date for Submission of Abstracts: 18 July 2014
Approximate date of acceptance of abstract: August 2014
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or
+64 9 3601240.