Asian Society For Neuro-Oncology 11th Annual Meeting 2014 (ASNO 2014)
Hilton Istanbul *ISTANBUL, TURKEY Visit the Venue to read more
On behalf of the Organizing and Scientific Advisory Committees of the ASNO 2014 Conference, I would like to invite you to join us in Istanbul on September 11-14, 2014.
Every year, scientists and professionals in the general field of neurooncology in Asia come together for this high profile scientific meeting. Featuring speakers and participants from all over the world, this conference acts as a platform that provides ample opportunity for researchers, clinicians and professionals to not only share information, but also to establish a network essential for future collaborations.
Based on the increasing number of participation over the past few years, we expect to act as host to nearly 1,000 attendees from around the globe in Istanbul, a city known for its unique historical wealth and cultural attractions. As a bridge between the east and west, Istanbul will be the perfect backdrop for this international meeting. The cusp of summer and autumn, September is one of the best times of year to visit Istanbul and enjoy thousand year old churches, mosques, palaces and the blue waters of the Bosphorus.
All of us on the ASNO committees look forward to seeing you in Istanbul for ASNO 2014.
Türker KILIÇ, M.D., Ph.D.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Accommodation reservations will only be made via Online Registration System. Accommodation requests excluding online registration system will not be accepted.
- Rates are in EURO, including breakfast. VAT 8% is not included.
- Accommodation can be booked nightly - (please contact with email@example.com before choose any different date than c/in: September 11- c/out September 14) during the congress.
- No refunds will be made for no-shows, late c/in or early c/out.
- In the event of VAT increasing, the resulting increase will be passed on to the client.
Payments will be accepted via credit card through the Online Registration System and in the form of bank transfers.
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the Scientific Program. All abstracts have to be submitted through the 11th Meeting of Asian Society for Neuro-Oncology website. MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from www.asno2014.org and must conform to the general guidelines for submission. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or other means will not be accepted. The online abstract system will take you step by step through the submission of your abstract.
After submitting your abstract you will see a confirmation page with the following information:
- The reference number of your abstract (for future correspondence and questions), and
- A personal code (password) in case you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted (before the deadline for submission).
1. The Scientific Committee will only accept original scientific material which has not been published before. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
2. Abstracts should be submitted in English.
3. Graphs, tables/statics and pictures should be attached as .jpeg format pictures using the insert image module. (Maximum size:1024 x 768 pixels.)
1. Abstract information
Please select the language, type of presentation, and main topic.
2. Institution information
Please use capitals only.
3. Author and contact person information
Name and complete address of the first (presenting) author to whom correspondence will be sent.
Registration of co-authors: Please fill out the surnames, first names, institutes. All notifications will be sent to the person registered in the abstract submission system.
4. Abstract title
Please use capitals only. The title (including spaces) should not exceed 200 characters. Do not type a full stop (.) at the end of the title.
5. Abstract body
You are only allowed 2,000 characters. You may provide your e-mail address at the end of the abstract for publication.
You will be able to enter 5 keywords to define your abstract.
7. Graphs and pictures
You will be able to create three tables and attach three pictures.
8. Preview and Finalize
View the abstract body and submit the final version of the abstract. You may edit your abstract before the deadline for abstract submissions; however, please do not forget to finalize your edited abstract.
- Do not use HTML codes and 'end of lines' as the text will wrap automatically.
- Do not include a table in the body text of your abstract. Instead, create a table following the instructions on the website.
- Please adopt the following structured format:
Language Setting of Your Keyboard
The keyboard configuration of computers in non-Western countries often causes problems with the printing of the abstracts when special non-Western characters have been used. To avoid these problems you may need to change the language setting of your computer. This can be done by opening "Start", then "Settings", then "Control Panel" and then choosing "Keyboard". Once in the menu, set the language of your computer to English (United States) or US (International). Next, open MS Word (or the word processing software you are using) and set the font type to Arial - Western. In the preparation of your abstract, if you require certain special characters that are not available (e.g. '±', '®', 'µ') use the insert symbol feature (special characters). To do this, select Arial as the font (Unicoded, if possible), then select the required character, and copy and paste the symbol into the text of the abstract. If a special character is still not available, describe the character, e.g. 'alpha'. Authors who do not want to make use of the special character feature should put their references between brackets.
Browser font preference
Before submitting your abstract, select Unicode as the preferred font. If Unicode is not available, please select Western.
Bahçeşehir University School of Medicine
Çırağan Caddesi No:4 Beşiktaş
34353 İstanbul, Türkiye