BIT`s 10th Annual World DNA Day (WDD 2019)
Nanjing International Expo Center *Nanjing, CHINA Visit the Venue to read more
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is a great pleasure for us to invite you to participate as delegate, sponsor and/or as exhibitor of the 10th Anniversary World DNA Day-2019, which is held in conjunction with BIT’ s 1st Annual Symposium of Synbio Plus 2019 and BIT’s 3rd Annual International Congress of Biotherapy.
This “Three in one” congress will be held in April 25-27, 2019 in Nanjing, China, is to follow up the commemoration of the 66th anniversary of the publication of DNA double-helix structure in Nature from April 25, 1953 by Dr. James Watson and Dr. Francis Crick.
WDD, as one of the BIT’s branded conferences, had been successfully organized in Dalian, Xi’an and Nanjing in last eight years. To update the frontiers of life sciences and Industrial Biotechnology, WDD-2019 comes to Nanjing City again. We believe worldwide scientists and biotech entrepreneurs in Bioscientific fields will create huge opportunities for the famous coastal City by showcasing the growth and breakthrough of genetic medicine at a time when so many new therapies and diagnostic evaluations are available. The conference has broad public support and has the additional goal of spreading and increasing the understanding of modern biological sciences among the lay public. The idea exchanges are always helpful for generating positive impact on propelling the regional advancement of science and technology. Your sharing common interests in our community would definitely make contributions to improving the quality of life and accelerate the bio-economy growth by using DNA and Genome-based technologies for next wave industrial revolution. We welcome you to Nanjing to reveal the secrets of DNA-based research, frontiers of human genomics, and biotechnological breakthroughs.
The venue adds an important attraction to the congresses. Nanjing is a beautiful city with an excellent climate and unparalleled hospitality. It is the flagship city of the wealthiest region of China, leader in economy, art, design, industry and lifestyle, a must visit for travelers and an endless source of inspiration. We cordially invite to join a Tech Tour to experience traditional Chinese culture, and to enjoy the delicious food of Nanjing.
Finally, we hope and trust that you will find the conference and your visit to the very beautiful and exciting city of Nanjing, in April 2019 both valuable and enjoyable!
Mr. Yusong Chen
Chairman of Zhen-Ao Group Co., Ltd., ChinaDr. Xiaodan Mei
President of BIT Group Global Ltd., China
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
1. The organizers of WDD-2019 welcome all abstracts within the scope of the meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and be scheduled for either oral or poster presentation during the congress if the topic is relevant and the quality of the data justifies scheduling. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
2. An Abstracts can be submitted online through the congress website. It is advisable to prepare the complete text of your abstract as well as any figures/tables before accessing online abstract submission.
3. Abstracts need to written in clear English, taking into account the specifications below.
a. Maximum word count of abstract title: 20 words.
b. Maximum word count of abstract text: 350 words (adjust in case of tables/figures).
c. Abstract topic should be selected during the online submission process from the list of predefined topics to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
d. A minimum of three specific keywords should be added during online submission for indexing of the abstract. Specific keywords are: name(s) of drug(s) investigated, molecular target molecule(s), disease(s) studied, biochemical or biological function(s) studied. Avoid the use of vague keywords, such as: angiogenesis, cell death, cancer, tumor, drug development, drug therapy. The Organizing Committee of WDD-2019 reserves the rights to delete, edit, or add keywords to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications.
e. Use International Nonproprietary Names (INN) or research codes to identify drugs throughout the abstract. Proprietary names may be used in the abstract text, not the abstract title. The first time the drug is mentioned use the INN and put proprietary names between brackets.
f. The identity of a new, previously unpublished drug substance should be disclosed in the abstract, either by providing its structural formula or its full chemical name
4. Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, non-adherence to the above guidelines may be corrected (e.g. use of drug names, keywords) by the meeting organizers.
5. After submission, abstracts can no longer be changed by the authors. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the author should notify olivia at Jessica@dnaday.com, describing exactly the nature of the change to be made. The WDD-2019 organizers will then implement the change. If major changes are required the author should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and send a request to Jessica@dnaday.com. to delete the original abstract. The addition of a co-author constitutes a major change.
6. After completion of the abstract review, the submitting author will receive scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a participant of WDD-2019 for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts are responsible for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the abstracts on their own. The organizing committee of WDD-2019 reserves the right to use submitted abstracts for conference purposes.
Abstract submission deadline 2018-11-16
This conference provides your company with an unparalleled marketing opportunity to get before industry decision-makers. Exhibiting at the right exhibition can be one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you.
Some companies have been thinking of ways that events can help their business, let me show you the 6 ways that you will benefit from this grand event .
1. Position your product
Smart marketers spend a lot of time deciding how to "position" their products or services in the consumer's mind. If you do choose the right positioning for your product or service, and communicate it forcefully to your target audience, you can ultimately build a strong brand identity that can have enduring value.
2. Brand exposure
With the quality and number of visitors in attendance, exhibiting at this conference gives you brand exposure to the sort of people who will actually buy your services. Remember, being in the same room as your competitors only increases brand awareness if your customers are there to see you...
This conference will extend business, networking and learning opportunities beyond the event venue and successfully acts as a bridge between China and the international market .
It is not only a conference but also a platform that you can meet your clients, prospects and friends or seek potential business opportunity.
5. An ideal medium
It is an ideal medium for test marketing or launching new products. New buying interests can be uncovered and otherwise inaccessible buyers appear in front of your exhibit.
6. Concessions to returned exhibitors
We will give a discount to our regular exhibitors from 10% to 20%. If this is the first conference, we will encourage potential exhibitors to attend this event by some concessions.
Ms. Jessica Yang
Organizing Committee of WDD-2019
BIT Congress Inc.
East Wing, 11F, Dalian Ascendas IT Park,
No. 1 Hui Xian Yuan,
Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone,
LN 116025, P.R.China