BIT`s 11th Annual World Cancer Congress (WCC-2018)
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown *Philadelphia, USA Visit the Venue to read more
BIT's 11th Annual World Cancer Congress-2018 (WCC-2018) will be held on May 18-20, 2018 in Philadelphia, USA.
Given the major worldwide importance in cancer research, cancer therapies, and new drug trials, we should not only help ensure we’re apprised of current developments in the field but also reflect on new progress and look toward future challenges. WCC-2018 enables presenters and delegates to enjoy the state of the art oral and poster presentations covering the in-depth findings into the cause and processes of the disease and recent advances in clinical practice, from prevention to diagnosis, treatment and care.
WCC-2018 will provide a unique and ideal opportunity for a broad spectrum of researchers, clinicians and other health professionals to meet, discuss, share, learn and connect in order to find solutions to reduce the impact of cancer in the world. With the participation of outstanding international experts, we hope productive discussions would stimulate new creative ideas to translate new discoveries into better diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
We hope your participation would contribute to your professional development and relationships. Wish you enjoy the conference.
● Designing 100+ Sessions of Scientific Forums, Symposia, Roundtables, Dialogs, Workshops, and Training Courses
● Inviting Worldwide Distinguished Experts, Investors, and Decision Makers in the Areas of Cancer for the Grand Thought Collision from 50+Countries
● Shooting for 600+ Oral Presentations and Hot Paper Briefing in Whole Spectrum of Cancer Fields
● Gathering 50+ Exhibitors in Cutting-edge Technologies and Novel Bioproducts
● Bring in up to 1000 Distinguished Participants All Together in Oncology, Cancer Diagnosis, New Drugs R & D and Therapies to Philadelphia
● Bringing in 10+ Professional Media Supporters
● Scheduling 6+ Sessions of Business & Career Development, and Talent Search
● Multi-Zones of Poster Show and Exhibitions of New Finding, New Tech and New Products
● 2-3 Interactive Events to Enhance the Professional Network and Matchmaking
● One Annual Report Release Based on Cancer Peers’ Review on Current Trend, Scientific Breakthroughs and Future Directions
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
BIT's 11th Annual World Cancer Congress-2018 will be held in Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Philadelphia, USA. Also the place is congress designated hotel. All attendees are encouraged to book this hotel or registered package included accommodation.
Hotel Address: 1201 Market Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107 USA
1. PREPARATIONS - PAPER ABSTRACT
All attendees have the opportunity to write a short abstract of their research work. Please send your abstract by E-mail to the attention of email@example.com Selected Abstracts will be published on the proceedings of conference after acceptation.
We kindly request that you keep the cut-off dates for paper submission in mind: April 10, 2018.
2. YOUR WRITTEN PRESENTATION
Please prepare your presentation in English language. The absolute deadline to include your presentation in the Conference Proceedings is April 10, 2018. We need to receive your paper in our office on or before this date! PAPERS RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN THE PRINTED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS.
Please submit your paper in MS Word, please E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make changes or withdraw your abstract/title from the program BEFORE THE CONFERENCE, please contact email@example.com
3. FORMAT OF YOUR WRITTEN PAPER = A4
Please present in the following manner: Times New Roman, Exactly 15pt, 10, plain, bold Your paper will contain the following
(Please refer to the enclosed Example Document)
● Name, job title, organization
● Short CV, Author or Co-workers
● Hightlights and your short abstract.
Please make sure that all materials are of representative quality. Your paper should not exceed the limit of 1 A4 page in length.
Important Note: Copies of overheads or PowerPoint slides as your written paper are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
4. YOUR ORAL PRESENTATION
For your oral presentation you may bring a PowerPoint file on a CD or USB flash drive (memory stick). You are highly encouraged to bring an additional copy of your presentation in case of technical difficulties. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
All oral presenters are required to submit an electronic version of their presentation 15-20 minutes prior to the beginning of the session in the meeting room. All presentations will be scanned for viruses and subsequently loaded on the main projector computer.
Use of your own laptop is not recommended
● Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies, please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
● Timing: Please make sure that your presentation is well timed. Every speaker has a maximum of 25 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please keep in mind that the program is full, and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them
Abstract submission deadline 2018-04-10
In order to display the strength of company, enhance the brand image by means of the influence of this event, the committee specially offered a conference sponsor program. WCC-2018 set up one exclusive sponsor only, a number of special sponsors, supporting activities sponsors, appreciation lanyards, gifts and other related services provided under specific circumstance, for further information, please contact the sponsor affairs coordinator of WCC-2018.
• Position your product
• Brand exposure
• An ideal medium
• Concessions to returned exhibitors
Sponsorship programs are uniquely designed to meet your business development goals and objectives. Demonstrate your expertise to top decision-makers representing biotech, big pharma, academic research institutions, national labs, and clinical research organizations. Sponsors gain direct access to top-tier delegates and have an opportunity to optimize their purchasing and collaborative decisions.
Diamond Sponsorship. $40,000 (1 opportunity)
Platinum Sponsorship. $20,000 (5 opportunities)
Gold Sponsorship. $12,000 (10 opportunities)
Silver Sponsorship. $8,000 (Unlimited)
Welcome Banquet & perform Sponsor.$30,000 (Exclusive)
Tote Bag Sponsor. $16,000 (Exclusive)
Conference Keynote / Breakout Session Sponsor. $10,000 (Unlimited)
Coffee Break Sponsor. $5000 (2 per coffee break/day)
Ms. Betty Zhang
Organizing Committee of WCC-2018
BIT Congress Inc.
Add: East Wing, F11, Building 1,
Dalian Ascendas IT Park, 1 Hui Xian Yuan,
Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone,
LN 116025, China