BIT`s 6th Annual World Congress of Microbes
Gyeonggi Creation CenterGyeonggi, SOUTH KOREA Visit the Venue to read more
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
On behalf of the organizing committee, I am announcing the opening of BIT’s 6th Annual World Congress of Microbes -2016 (WCM-2016), which will be held at Gyeonggi, South Korea during June 16-18, 2016.
WCM-2016 will bring together both junior and senior scientists, and will cover all aspects of Microbes research including Virology, Bacteriology, and Mycology. It will provide a unique opportunity for researchers from all over the world to meet, network and foster collaborations. You will have the opportunity to learn about new developments in the field of Virus, and share aspects of your own work by submitting a poster or oral presentation. There are 3 parallel symposiums in 2016:
7th Annual World Congress of Virus and Infections (WCVI-2016)
6th Annual Symposium of Bacteriology and Infection (SBI-2016)
6th Annual International Symposium of Mycology (ISM-2016)
The scientific program, the special social events, and the city itself will make WCM 2016 a highly stimulating and unforgettable international event that should not be missed!
We look forward to your active support and participation.
Dr. Xiaodan Mei
President, BIT Congress, Inc.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
1. The organizers of WCM-2016 welcome all abstracts within the scope of the meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and be scheduled for oral or poster presentation during the congress if the topic is relevant and the quality of the data justifies its scheduling. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
2. Abstracts can only be submitted online through the congress website. It is advisable to prepare the complete text of your abstract as well as any figures/tables before accessing online abstract submission.
3. Abstracts need to be written in clear English, taking into account the specifications below:
a. Maximum word count of abstract title: 20 words.
b. Maximum word count of abstract text: 250 words (adjust in case of tables/figures).
c. Abstract topics should be selected during the online submission process from the list of predefined topics in order to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
d. A minimum of three specific keywords should be added during online submission for indexing of the abstract. Specific keywords include: name(s) of drug(s) investigated, molecular target molecule(s), disease(s) studied, biochemical or biological function(s) studied. Avoid the use of vague keywords such as: angiogenesis, cell death, cancer, tumor, drug development, drug therapy. The organizing committee of WCM-2016 reserves the right to delete, edit or add keywords in order to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications.
e. Use International Nonproprietary Names (INN) or research codes to identify drugs throughout the abstract. Proprietary names may be used in the abstract text, not the title. The first time the drug is mentioned in the text us the INN and put the proprietary name between brackets.
f. The identity of a new, previously unpublished, drug substance needs to be disclosed in the abstract either by providing its structural formula or full chemical name.
g. The following format is for your reference, click here and download format
4. Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, failure to comply with the above guidelines may be corrected (e.g. use of drug names, keywords) by the meeting organizers.
5. After submission abstracts can no longer be changed by the authors. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the author should notify Dora at: firstname.lastname@example.org, describing exactly the nature of the change to be made. The WCM-2016 organizers will then implement the change. If major changes are required the author should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and send a request to email@example.com to delete the original abstract. The addition of a co-author constitutes a major change.
6. After completion of the abstract review, the submitting author will receive scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a participant of WCM-2016 for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts are responsible for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the abstracts on their own. The organizing committee of WCM-2016 reserves the right to use submitted abstracts for conference purposes.
In order to display the strength of company, enhance the brand image by means of the influence of this event, the committee specially offered a conference sponsor program. WCM-2015 set up one exclusive sponsor only, a number of special sponsors, supporting activities sponsors, appreciation lanyards, gifts and other related services provided under specific circumstance, for further information, please contact the sponsor affairs coordinator of WCM-2015.
• Position your product
• Brand exposure
• An ideal medium
• Concessions to returned exhibitors
Sponsorship programs are uniquely designed to meet your business development goals and objectives. Demonstrate your expertise to top decision-makers representing biotech, big pharma, academic research institutions, national labs, and clinical research organizations. Sponsors gain direct access to top-tier delegates and have an opportunity to optimize their purchasing and collaborative decisions.
Diamond Sponsorship. $40,000 (1 opportunity)
Platinum Sponsorship. $20,000 (5 opportunities)
Gold Sponsorship. $12,000 (10 opportunities)
Silver Sponsorship. $8,000 (Unlimited)
Welcome Banquet & perform Sponsor.$30,000 (Exclusive)
Tote Bag Sponsor. $16,000 (Exclusive)
Conference Keynote / Breakout Session Sponsor. $10,000 (Unlimited)
Coffee Break Sponsor. $5000 (2 per coffee break/day)
Each sponsorship package is specially designed for the conference. Choose the package that best complements your company’s strategic marketing.
Standard Sponsorship Benefits Package
Each Sponsor receives the standard benefits package:
• Recognition listing in the final conference program
• Link from the Conference website to your corporate website
• Inclusion on Honor Roll to be displayed throughout the conference
• Verbal recognition at opening and closing ceremonies
• One free standard booth to exhibit your company’s profile (limited)
Diamond Sponsorship. $40,000 (1 opportunity)
• Back outside cover advertisement in the preliminary and final conference programs
• Presenting Sponsor at the WCM Event and guarantee your company high visibility and prominent recognition
• 4 tickets to attend the entire conference
• Prominent placement of your logo with link on the home page of the WCM congress website
• Recognition in all conference communications including written and printed
• Communication distributed to all potential conference delegates, registration materials, press releases, etc
• Display your signage (4’X8’ or smaller) near the registration table at the conference
• Prominent placement of your logo on conference signage
• Registration Kit insert given to all conference delegates
• Standard sponsorship benefits
For Speech Opportunity
Ms. Karen Liu
Organizing Committee of WCM-2016
BIT Congress Inc.
Add: East Wing, F11, Building 1,
Dalian Ascendas IT Park, 1 Hui Xian Yuan,
Dalian Hi-tech Industrial Zone,
LN 116025, China