We hope that you will join us in Bruges, Belgium this December as we assemble some of the leading investigators examining various aspects of type 2 immunity. Within the past few years, the concept of type 2 Immunity has broadened, both with regard to inclusion of additional cellular players along with their secreted factors as well as the biology they mediate and how the players are regulated themselves.
The goal of the conference is therefore to discuss various biologies mediated by this axis of the immune response with a focus on identifying common and disparate components. Cross fertilization shall facilitate insights into this group of biological responses in health and disease.
- Role of innate immune cells in type 2 immunity
- Coordinating innate and adaptive type 2 inflammation
- Type 2 immunity in asthma and allergy and airway infection
- Type 2 immunity in microbial infection
- Role of commensal flora in influencing type 2 immunity