CLINICAL PEDIATRICS, FAMILY & EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONFERENCE
Grand Hyatt DFW International # | Dallas, USA
From 350 to 450 USD
Title: CLINICAL PEDIATRICS, FAMILY & EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONFERENCE
Specialty: Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Dates: From Sep, 18, 2015 to Sep, 20, 2015
Location: Dallas, USA
Registration Cost: From 350 to 450 USD
Grand Hyatt DFW International #DALLAS, USA
Ideal for business or leisure, our impressive hotel offers uncommonly attentive service to make you feel like a valued guest. Conveniently located inside the Dallas Fort Worth Airport, our hotel offers luxurious guestrooms, expansive meeting spaces and dining options including a coffee bar and lounge. We invite you to live life grandly at Grand Hyatt DFW. FEATURESVisit the Venue to read more
- 298 spacious guestrooms including 39 suites
- Complimentary transportation to hotel via Skylink or Terminal Link
- Full service Business Center
- Full-service Spa
- Fitness center
- Rooftop pool
- Two championship golf courses nearby
- 34,000 square feet of function space and 5,000 square feet of pre-function space
- 45 meeting rooms and 20 conference suites
- Two ballrooms
Registration Needs updating Register Now
Late Registration From: 2015-08-20 To: 0--
On site Registration
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
Letter of invitation:
We don’t provide letter of invitation
Letter of confirmation:
We don’t provide Letter of Confirmation
Proof of professional / educational status:
We don’t need Proof of professional/educational status
Online Abstract Submission:
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Scientific Content Up to Date
Abstract Submission deadline is April 30, 2015.
- Abstracts may be submitted for oral (7 minutes) or electronic-poster (power-point file, 3 minutes) presentation
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official conference website
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants.
- Registration must be completed by June 30, 2015 to ensure inclusion of the abstract in the Conference and in the Website Publication.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered
- Abstracts must be original
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission
- Abstracts must be submitted in English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication
- Abstracts should be in one of the following specialties : Pediatrics, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- Abstracts submitted may be a Case Presentation, Completed Study, Work-in-progress or a Project Concept.
- Please prepare the following : Name of Presenter, Title of Project (limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE), all Authors' names, all authors' affiliation, Funding Acknowledgment, up to 5 Keywords, Mailing Address, E-mail and phone number for the presenter.
- The body of the abstract should be up to 300 words.
- We recommend using word-processing software (such as MS Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
Official Event Webpage