Present it right and they will say yes! Grow Your Practice: understanding why patients say yes.
Making dental images and knowing how to utilize them are a major element in expanding cosmetic and other elective dental services. Digital dental imaging allows the practice to provide better treatment planning, legal documentation, record keeping and laboratory communication.
Most course attendees understand the basic benefits of digital images, but don’t understand the power of digital dental images nor the procedural steps or skills in place to achieve them. Step by step procedures and the hands-on nature of the course help make clear the process from procurement to presentation to benefits.
What is provided: Digital cameras; Digital Photography Made Simple workbook (Yours to keep); Presentation template software; Professional mirrors and retractors.
• Digital Intraoral Photography Made Simple
• Learn the keys to improving your recreational photography
• Learn technology integration
• Learn digital camera essentials…Choosing the right camera, how to tune your camera
• Hands-on Photography
• Learn Laboratory photography techniques and computerized shade analysis
• Close –up series: Natural smile, retracted anterior; upper/lower occlusal; buccal corridor lateral views
• Find What You Want—When You Want…Computer Organization
• Import, store, organize, edit, retrieve, annotate and present images to your patient
• Learn Simulated patient Imaging
• Set up your own archiving system and view dental imaging software
• Learn to create professional patient print outs
• Connecting with your patient
• Team involvement
• Understanding patient psychology of decision making
• Lead…don’t push. The difference between engaging and manipulating
• Learn to elicit desires with the art of listening
• Understanding expectations…theirs, not yours!
Dental Learning Centers is an: Approved PACE Program provider
FAGD/MAGD Approved 06/01/2010 to 05/31/2014