EMBL Symposium — Frontiers in stem cells and cancer
ISG Hotel *Heidelberg, GERMANY Visit the Venue to read more
This conference aims to establish an interactive forum for stem cell- and molecular biologists that study pluripotency and its impact on cancer. Major emphases are cancer growth- and stem cell self-renewal mechanisms, their regulation by epigenetic means and non-coding RNAs. As such, the meeting is designed to connect scientists working in some of the most-intensely studied areas of research, not usually interacting in a concise conference setting.
- Stem Cells in Cancer
- Stem Cells, Cancer & Metastasis
- Stem Cell Aging & Metabolism
- Non-Coding RNAs in Stem Cells
- Epigenetics and Cancer Genomics
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
We only accept online abstract submissions. Please submit your abstract using the same account you use to register.
When submitting your abstract you can also apply for an oral or poster presentation. A selection process will take place with the results announced 2-3 weeks after the abstract submission deadline.
- Our system only supports Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- The 2,000-character limit refers to manually typed text (including spaces).
- Please enter your co-authors correctly via the system by clicking the "add co-author" link. DO NOT copy-paste them into the body of the abstract text, as they will not be indexed in the abstract book.
- Copy-paste text may include hidden formatting that exceeds the character limit. We recommend either:
- saving as 'text only' in your editor or e-mail programme, OR
- copy-pasting it into Notepad and then onto the website.
- If you have special symbols in your text, please ensure you are using Unicode characters, otherwise these will not be recognised.
For more details about abstract submission, oral presentations and poster sessions please refer to theFAQ page.
Please be aware the a pdf file containing all abstracts may be sent out to all delegates approximately one week prior to the meeting.
Krasimira Todorova - Industry and Event Officer
Discounts are available for companies sponsoring multiple events at EMBL Heidelberg. View other conferences here, or contact email@example.com for further information.
EMBL Course and Conference Office
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Phone: +49 6221 387 8797
Fax: +49 6221 387 8158