Epidemiology and Prevention, Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health Scientific Sessions
Hyatt Regency Phoenix #NEVADA, USA
Phoenix Meeting Venues
The primary goal of EPI/Lifestyle 2016 Scientific Sessions is to promote the development and application of translational and population science to prevent heart disease and stroke and foster cardiovascular health. This year the theme will be “From Precision Medicine to a Culture of Health”. Sessions will offer topics on community health programs and initiatives, a jointly planned session with the Council on Functional Genomics and Translational Biology, with global health and lifespan perspectives.
The program is designed to present new findings on:
• Cardiovascular disease prevention trials.
• causes and mechanisms of health factors, subclinical, and clinical cardiovascular diseases.
• relationships of nutrition (diet) and physical activity (fitness) with cardiometabolic health.
• relationships of obesity, diabetes, and renal disease with cardiometabolic health.
• genetic and environmental epidemiology of cardiometabolic health.
• effects of lifestyle interventions on cardiometabolic disease and its health factors.
• population trends in cardiovascular diseases and their health factors.
• global cardiovascular health
The program also will provide participants with the opportunity to learn current information about:
• advances in measuring diet and physical activity.
• advances in techniques in preventive cardiology.
• behavioral strategies to promote and sustain lifestyle modifications.
• outcomes research and guideline development related to cardiovascular health
• advances in methods relevant to observational studies, clinical trials and population surveillance.
The program includes presentations of new high-quality, high-impact research, organized around oral, moderated poster, and poster abstract presentations. Special translational science lectures and debates address current issues relevant to cardiometabolic health and preventive cardiology. This format maximizes the opportunities for thought-provoking multidisciplinary interactions across a wide spectrum of scientists, junior and established. The sessions are designed to enhance the careers of young and early mid-career investigators and practitioners committed to the promotion of cardiometabolic health.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Hyatt Regency Hotel
122 North 2nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
It is our pleasure to invite you to the Epidemiology and Prevention/Lifestyle 2016 Scientific Sessions! The American Heart Association’s annual meeting offers a unique opportunity to showcase your company to your customers and prospects.
With an anticipated professional attendance of 785-800 you, as an exhibitor, have the opportunity to interact with researchers as well as public health practitioners and clinicians including physicians, epidemiologists, dietitians, nutritional scientists, exercise physiologists, behavioral scientists, biostatisticians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurses, school health professionals and other health scientists.
This year’s conference is sure to be a success and we would love for you to be a part it!
AHA Contact Information
7272 Greenville Ave.
Dallas, TX 75231