Extensive Anti Aging Medical and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapies for Men and Women
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Los Angeles DowntownLos Angeles, USA Visit the Venue to read more
Extensive Anti Aging Medical and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapies for Men and Women is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Dec 08, 2018 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians and other Health Care Professionals who are interested in integrating this new specialty into their practice. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
In this Anti-Aging conference and seminar you will learn how to recognize and diagnose patients suffering from a variety of chronic ailments where conventional medicine has failed to correct or has simply masked symptoms rather than affecting a cure for these conditions.
Our Anti-Aging and Integrative Hormone Therapy Course, and related Anti-Aging Conferences will give you a comprehensive understanding on how to test for, analyze, and effectively treat the most common and important of the chronic conditions that may be associated with abnormal hormonal levels.
Course Objectives are:
• Learn to perform the new patient comprehensive evaluation and workshop.
• Learn the various diagnostic tests that can be performed to reveal a variety of silent autoimmune diseases with predictive autoantibodies.
• Implement a protocol to fully evaluate and treat the autoimmune patient
• Learn the various treatment protocols through case presentations
• Understand the basis and foundation of Autoimmune disease as well as the causes
• Learn how to evaluate and treat autoimmune disease
• Learn how certain lifestyle changes can affect autoimmune disease.
• Understand the medical and biological conditions that lead to poor health and how to scientifically address these issues to tailor an individualized form of treatment for your patients.
• Learn the anatomy and physiology of hormonal function and related end organ effects while understanding the delicate hormonal balance in men and women.
• Understand how to correctly interpret hormone studies and render a diagnosis and treatment plan.
• Review the various food allergies and sensitivities as relates to autoimmunity
• Thoroughly understand many intricate, yet important topics such as the concepts involving auto-reactive antibodies/T-cell receptors, how autoimmune complexes are formed, models of autoimmunity, the various conditions that elicit autoimmune disease, understand how different metals such as mercury and others can affect and alter the immune response.
• Understand the important role that GI microbia and the intestinal barrier have in maintaining a healthy immune system.
• Learn the various studies and tests to correctly evaluate your patient and their symptoms
• Understand the specific strategies of Hormone Replacement Therapy.
• Understand how to replace safely; estrogens, progesterone, and testosterones using various delivery mechanisms available.
• Learn how to integrate and develop a profitable anti-aging practice. Learn from successful physicians and business faculty who have thriving anti-aging practices.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
120 South Los Angeles Street,
Los Angeles, California, United States Of America
Training since 1998, over 100,000 graduates
Largest training company in Procedural Medicine
Over 6,000 physicians trained annually
Attendees are no longer just gathering information like those who attend large conventions
Motivated Physician attendees paying to attend procedural classes and begin new services
Programs in Aesthetics, Lasers, Anti-Aging/Regenerative Medi cine, Sexual Dysfunction, Hair Restoration, BIHRT, Stem Cells, Hair Restoration, Weight Loss Medicine, Surgery, Dermatology, Pain Management, Allergy, and more
Over 500 seminars events provided in large cities throughout the USA annually
Over 5000 unique website visitors per day
Vendor Fliers Distributed to over 70,000 physicians annually
Vendor Presentations to classroom sizes ranging from 40-160 physicians
Email Marketing to over 120,000 new physicians with each blast
Contact No.: 1-866-366-1576