Upon completion of this activity, the learner should be able to:
· Compare the relative advantages and timing of different endoleak therapies
· Assess current data for evaluation of upper GI bleeding treated by embolization
· Determine interventional oncologic therapy decisions based on the latest evidence, established patient care standards and multidisciplinary approaches.
· Describe the latest imaging technique that may help in performing intra arterial treatment of liver cancer.
· Describe the latest options and differences in function, characteristics, and potential outcomes of various devices for embolization.
· Discuss the new therapeutic options using embolization in hemorrhoid-related bleeding, and chronic shoulder pain.
· Discuss basic and variant prostate artery anatomy and techniques to identify critical vasculature during therapy.
· Assess patient symptoms and treatment options for symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia, including drug treatment, surgery, and embolization.
· Explain the indications and results of uterine fibroid and adenomyosis embolization.
· Summarize the advantages, limitations, technical aspects, and endpoints of various tools and approaches to visceral aneurysm treatment