Global Health & Innovation Conference
Shubert Theater *New Haven, USA Visit the Venue to read more
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
The Global Health & Innovation Conference is held in historic conference venues within a dynamic city that has more than 300 restaurants within three blocks of the conference venues.
The central conference venue is the historic Shubert Theater, 247 College Street, in downtown New Haven. Conference registration and check-in, as well as conference sessions, occur at the Shubert Theater. The other conference venues include Cooperative Arts, Linsly-Chittenden Hall, and William L. Harkness Hall.
- Shubert Theater: Opened in 1914, the Shubert Theater is the birthplace of many world premieres, including Oklahoma!, The Sound of Music, South Pacific, A Streetcar Named Desire, and many others.
- Cooperative Arts: One of the newest buildings in New Haven, this venue is managed by the Shubert Theater and designed by world-renowned architect Cesar Pelli. Pelli also designed the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia, which were the world's tallest buildings from 1998-2004. The towers remain the tallest twin buildings in the world.
- Linsly-Chittenden Hall: Erected in 1889, this historic Yale building is located directly across from Connecticut Hall, which is the oldest building at Yale. Linsly-Chittenden Room 102, which is one of the conference rooms within this building, houses a stained-glass window that was commissioned by Louis Comfort Tiffany's Tiffany Glass Company and installed at Yale in 1890.
- William L. Harkness Hall: Erected in 1927, this gothic-style building is located at the center of Yale's campus.
Each exhibitor is provided with:
- One 6' table within the Shubert Theater, the main conference venue
- One complimentary conference registration
- Acknowledgement as an exhibitor in the conference program and on the conference website
Exhibitor Registration Deadlines and Rates
Limited space is available, and exhibitor space fills quickly. Tables are available first come, first served. Both the first and second floor lobbies are located at the Shubert Theater, which is the main conference venue where conference registration, keynote addresses, and many other sessions occur. We have a limited number of exhibitors, which allows the 2,200 conference participants to spend significant time at each exhibit.
- 1st Floor Shubert Lobby: With a maximum of 12 exhibitors in this space, this space receives the greatest amount of traffic since all conference participants constantly walk through, including for registration and check-in. This space is now filled to capacity with exhibitors.
- 2nd Floor Shubert Lobby: This lobby is simply up one floor, and the grand staircase is a few feet from the Shubert Theater's entrance. This space is highly trafficked each year, and conference participants are especially drawn to this venue for complimentary snacks and refreshments. The 2nd floor exhibits receive just slightly less traffic than the 1st floor exhibits; nearly all conference participants spend time at the 2nd floor exhibits.
All payments for exhibiting are due at the time of registration, and your space will not be reserved until payment is submitted. Any additional individuals assisting with the exhibit must register separately for the conference. Exhibitor registration is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Unite For Sight
234 Church Street, 15th Floor
New Haven, CT 06510
United States of America
Unite For Sight is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Telephone: +1 (203) 404-4900