Gulf Intervention Society Conference (GIS 2018)
InterContinental Dubai Festival City #DUBAI , UAE
Dear colleagues and friends from the GIS community, we wish you a warm welcome home at GIS conference 2018.
The Gulf Intervention Society was established at a time when the success of Gulf interventionists has been growing regionally and globally.
The main aim of its composition was to gather efforts and opinions towards nominal goals that serve us as public, states and health care professionals for scientific, research and societal compatibility.
The group, which is part of the Gulf Heart Association, met to encourage national and regional interventionists to join the society and welcome their addition and participation, as well as developing a vision of cooperation between regional and international bodies in the field of Cardiovascular Intervention.
GIS’s mission is to lead the Gulf interventional cardiovascular community through education, research, and quality patient care. To fulfill that mission, GIS recognizes its responsibility to promote the highest possible Educational levels, Research tools, Community interactions and ethical behavior by its members.
GIS founders and your coming members must recognize their responsibility towards patients, to society, to other physicians, and to other health professionals.
Mohamed Al Mutairi
Fawaz Al Mutairi
Mohamed Al Mukhaini
The program will focus on the following Scientific Topics:
- Coronary Interventions
- Left Main and Complex bifurcation
- Primary PCI
- Structural & Valvular disease Interventions
GIS 2018 program will include:
- International Live Transmissions
- Regional live transmissions
- Challenging Cases Showing different experience & techniques
- Interactive sessions
- Practical Workshops for Physicians, Nurses & tech-nurse
Below is the fees table:
The package includes:
- Full access to the scientific sessions & workshops
- Conference materials
- Education presentation & materials
- Attendance certificate
- Accreditation certificate from EBAC
- Daily served meals
Accompanying persons not allowed
More info: Send an email at email@example.com and provide us with your details such as: ,Full name, work address, city, country, nationality, passport number, email.
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Submission InfoList of Topics:
Abstract submission deadline 2018-08-17
By submitting your case, you hereby agree presenting it in GIS 2018.
- Clinical case presentations will be submitted electronically by the 16th of August 2018. Presentations sent by email will not be accepted.
- The presentation title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your slides).
- No patient, author or institution name should be featured in any part of the presentation.
- Please use lower case for the title and text content of your case (capital letters should be used only at the beginning of a sentence, for officially-approved abbreviations and for proper nouns).
- Failing to comply with the above guidelines will disqualify your submission.
- PDF files are only accepted.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 2 MB
Submitted cases evaluation will be based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience. The GIS 2018 Selection Committee will review submissions without access to the authors’ name, institution or country.