(HPV 2015) 30TH INTERNATIONAL PAPILLOMAVIRUS CONFERENCE & CLINICAL & PUBLIC HEALTH WORKSHOPS
Centro de Congressos de Lisboa (CCL) *Lisbon, PORTUGAL Visit the Venue to read more
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
On behalf of the Local Organizing Committee, the SPPV-HPV Portuguese Society and the International Papillomavirus Society (IPVS), we are honoured to invite you to participate in the 30th International Papillomavirus Conference & Clinical and Public Health Workshops that will be held in Lisbon, Portugal, on September 17 -21, 2015.
This exciting conference will bring together researchers, clinicians and other healthcare professionals in an international forum, enabling the exchange of the latest advances in both science and practice, within the research and clinical community.
Through a variety of state-of-the-art sessions, keynote lectures, roundtable discussions, workshops and sessions including oral and poster presentations, the conference will have a special focus on HPV and globalization and exploring new worlds in basic and clinical research, and new proposals to reduce inequities in access to health.
In line with the IPVS mission, addressing the most recent advances across the spectrum of HPV research from basic sciences to public health, conference highlights will include epidemiology of HPV; molecular biology; basic immunology and pathogenesis of HPV; vaccines; prevention of cervical cancer and other papillomavirus associated diseases; strategies to help in the development of research; and promotion of the spread of the scientific knowledge to benefit the whole community.
We are happy to host the 2015 HPV meeting in the exciting city of Lisbon, Portugal. Recently voted as "Europe's Leading Destination", Lisbon's appealing climate and exciting history is amongst the most interesting of any European capital city. Lisbon's facilities attract people from all over the world, making it the right place for new bridges in science and knowledge.
We do hope that you will join us in what promises to be a most extraordinary event!
Rui Medeiros, PhD, Professor
Chair Organizing Committee
Clara Bicho MD, PhD
Co-Chair Organizing Committee
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Lisboa Congress Centre
Praça das Indústrias
1300-307, Lisboa, Portugal
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts must be submitted through the Conference website.
Please follow the instructions on the abstract submission form step-by-step.
Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official conference publications.
Upon submitting your abstract via the Conference website, you will receive an "Abstract Submission Receipt notification" indicating that your abstract has successfully been submitted.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
1. Please read rules carefully before submitting
2. Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
3. Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
4. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
5. The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
6. Abstracts previously presented need to be indicated by checking the tick box in the submission.
7. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
8. Please submit symbols as words.
9. No changes can be made to abstracts once they are final submitted. You are welcome to bring an updated poster to the conference.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
11.Presenting author's contact details
Full postal address
Daytime and evening phone number
12. Author and co-authors' details
Full first and family name(s)
Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
13. Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
14. Abstract text – limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Abstract layout - Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
15. References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references.
16. Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
17. Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
18. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
19. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
For more information please contact:
Sponsorship & Exhibition Specialist
Tel: +31 20 763 01 01
Charlotte Boskila , APM , Kenes International