Human Proteome Organisation 13th Annual World Congress 2014 (HUPO 2014)
IFEMA – Feria de Madrid *MADRID, SPAIN Visit the Venue to read more
It is our great pleasure to welcome you all to the 13th World Congress of the Human Proteome Organization , the 7th EuPA annual conference and the 6th Spanish Proteomics Society Congress that are celebrated conjointly in Madrid.
Despite the fast advances experienced over the last few years, Proteomics is still at its youthfulness. It is a discipline with a tremendous future that offers all kinds of opportunities to analyze biological systems with unprecedented efficacy to generate new concepts in biology, identify new diagnostic and therapeutic targets and study drug effects in cell biology. The challenge of defining and understanding proteomes in the context of cell biology is huge and requires a multidisciplinary effort to ensure innovative technical developments, the generation of biological information as well as the integration and interpretation tools to transform the information into biological knowledge. We sincerely hope to have been able to create an ideal environment where international experts can discuss all these aspects generating new ideas and establishing productive scientific interactions.
We wish you a pleasant and productive stay in Madrid and since life is not only science, do not forget to spare some time visiting Madrid including ,its art galleries offer, it will amaze you. Be careful with the small and charming bars of the old town, they are pretty addictive...
We waiting for you in Madrid,
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
- Abstracts have to be submitted and presented in English.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via the Congress website. Please read the instructions carefully and prepare the abstract following the indications given by the online system. Abstracts with different format cannot be accepted.
- Abstract will be presented as poster or oral presentation. Upon evaluation, the Scientific Committee will accept the abstract if appropriate and will appoint the communication as poster or oral within one of the main sessions, taking into account the authors’ preferences.
- An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent, once the abstract has been successfully submitted. Please contact the Congress Secretariat if you do not receive acknowledgement of receipt.
- Abstracts sent by post, fax or email are not accepted.
- The abstract can have up to 300 words and should be organized in the following way:
- Introduction and objectives
- Results and Discussion
- Figures or graphs should not be included in the abstract. Figures or tables will not be published.
- Author and co-author names [first name, middle initial(s), and last name], institutions, cities and countries must be typed in the appropriate boxes. Do not include degrees or professional titles (Dr, PhD, Prof, MD, etc.)
- Authors will indicate the topic that best fits their paper.
hy Should Your Company Participate?
- Demonstrate your company’s leadership in the field of human proteomics
- Reach key thought leaders academic and industry researchers and clinicians
- Raise your company’s visibility in the field of human proteomics
- Exhibit and distribute your marketing and promotional materials
- Convene a corporate symposium
In Madrid HUPO 2014 World Congress expect the participation of more than 2,000 specialist from all over the world…
For information on Sponsorship Options and Donation Application, please download the Sponsorship Prospectus below.
The prospectus contains application forms needed to sign up for sponsorship opportunities.