International Hematology Club Meeting : A Focus on Lymphoid Diseases
Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center #Paris, FRANCE
Business Meetings & Services
- Our business hotel near Montparnasse offers easy access to the congress center and nearby airports.
- Experience Paris’ largest business hotel, with 50 event rooms and 4,800 square meters of space.
- We easily accommodate meeting delegates with our 757 hotel rooms and suites for overnight stays.
- Ideal for Paris business travel, we can host up to 1,200 delegates in 40 smaller breakout rooms.
- The culinary team at our business hotel caters for meetings, conferences and exhibitions near Bercy.
- Click here to download our MeetingMatrix® Certified Diagrams to start planning your next event.
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are delighted to invite you to participate in the International Hematology Club Meeting: a focus on lymphoid diseases (IHC) which will take place in Paris, France, November 6-7, 2015.
The IHC Meeting will share up-to-date information and provide a unique opportunity for world class leaders in the field to discuss vital and contentious issues in Hematology. This thought-provoking dialogue will address the most challenging current academic clinical and technological questions. The Meeting will provide clinicians with state-of-the-art recommendations regarding patient care.
The IHC Meeting will include cutting-edge data related to disease pathophysiology, rare entities, Multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia and Lymphoma therapy
We look forward to your participation and hope to welcome you to the beautiful city of Paris!
Prof. Mohamad Mohty, France
Prof. Arnon Nagler, Israel
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Marriott Rive Gauche
Participants who would like to actively participate in the Meeting, are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
The Committee reserves the right to: 1) select the abstracts relevant to the sessions; 2) decide on the final form of presentation.
The Committee will accept a maximum of 2 abstracts for presentation per presenting author.
Abstracts will be published on the Meeting website only upon receipt of payment in full for registration
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Title of the abstract
Family names and initials of all authors
Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel, fax)
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words.
CHANGES OR CORRECTIONS AFTER INITIAL SUBMISSION
If you need to make any changes or corrections, please sign in with your email address & password.
A direct link to the sign-in page will be available shortly.
Headquarters & Administration:
53 Rothschild Boulevard,
PO Box 68,
Tel Aviv, 6100001, Israel
Fax: +972-3-5666177 Email: Info@comtecmed.com