International Scientific Conference on Probiotics and Prebiotics (IPC 2015)
Budapest Marriott Hotel #Budapest, HUNGARY
International Scientific Conference on Probiotics and Prebiotics – IPC2015
The International Scientific Conference on Probiotics and Prebiotics – IPC2015 will take place during the 23rd – 25th June 2015 in Budapest Marriot Hotel, Hungary. IPC2015 is the event of the successful conference series focusing on probiotics in 2000, 2004, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. The scientific programme is focused on current advances in the research, production and use of probiotics and prebiotics with particular focus on their role in maintaining health and preventing diseases.
It is a goal of conference to provide a scientific forum for all stakeholders of probiotics and prebiotics and to enable the interactive exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge. The conference is focused on evidence-based benefits, health claims proven in scientific experiments and clinical trials.
New scientific evidences that support or question the efficiency of already existing or prospective substances and applications will be conferred. In addition novel strains, controversial but scientifically solid ideas, approaches and visions will be presented as well.
Further to its scientific content, IPC2015 is a networking event. It is a unique opportunity to meet all the stakeholders of probiotics and prebiotics.Participants can meet those who influence the past, influence the present and most importantly will shape the future of probiotics and prebiotics by means of basic research, clinical trials, regulatory efforts or development of industrial technology. Initiation of cross-boarder co-operations between scientists and institutions will be also facilitated
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
The Nomination Committee of IPC2015 seeks original papers that demonstrate the effect of probiotics and prebiotics on health and well being of humans and on animal health.
The conference will be organized in a series of thematically ordered sessions. The members of the Nomination Committee will strictly evaluate contributions to the conference in order to ensure a high level of scientific and/or practical quality and relevance. All contributions accepted will be assigned to a specific session. All contributions accepted and presented at the conference will be included with the official Conference Proceedings.
The themes of the conference focus on the current advances in the research of probiotics and prebiotics, their present and future role in maintaining health and preventing diseases with particular emphasis on evidence-based benefits.
Both subtle and blatant advertisement of any products or services is in direct conflict with the spirit of the conference. Examples of the former include repeated references to products or trade names and excessive use of corporate logos and trademarks in graphic illustrations. Photographs of commercial products, equipments are not permitted unless they add educational value. The Scientific Committee desire that all authors and presenters understand unambiguously that commercialism is inappropriate and will not be tolerated; authors are asked to keep these constraints when preparing their abstracts, papers, and presentations.
The language of the conference is English.
Submission of an abstract represents a commitment to either attend the conference or send a knowledgeable substitute who is qualified to present the material and answer questions regarding the reported work.
All authors and speakers are required to register and transfer the registration fee.
All abstracts must be submitted on-line not later than the 31th March 2015. Please note that abstracts sent by fax or regular mail will not be accepted. Authors must fill in and submit registration form first for valid submission of abstracts or papers.
The Nomination Committee of IPC2015 will review all abstracts. The presenting author will be notified about the final decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of the paper latest by the 20th April 2015.
The presenting author must pay registration fee no later than 8 days after admission of abstract. Otherwise the abstract will not be included in the official conference proceedings.
One presenting author may contribute with one poster or one oral presentation only.
- Abstracts must be author’s own work
- Word count without references: 400 – 500 words TEXT ONLY (tables, graphs and graphics should not be included at all). Abstracts shorter or exceeding required word count will be rejected without assessment.
• Research Abstracts should be structured:
- Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion
- List name of presenting author FIRST
- Include all co-author’s names and organizations
- Abstracts should contain sufficient data to represent the proposed presentation, to enable fair assessment
- Length of Plenary lecture and discussion is 50 min.
- Length of key-note lecture and discussion is 40 min.
- Length of oral presentation and discussion is 20 min.
- Abstract submissions for Posters and Lectures close on 15th April 2015.
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference. All speakers and poster contributors must register for the Conference.
- The Nomination Committee reserves the right to allocate abstracts into sessions as they see fit in accordance with the overall programme objectives.
- Abstracts that do not include sufficient data may be rejected.
- Authors of submissions will be notified via email by latest 20th April 2015.
- The presenting author must pay registration fee no later than 8 days after admission of abstract. Otherwise the abstract will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Further information on presentation requirements and preparation of posters will be provided in the in the on-line abstract submission module and in additional communication in due time.
Be recognised by those who influence the present and the future of probiotics and prebiotics
Let the world know that your company is committed to science
The mission of the International Scientific Conference on Probiotics and Prebiotics – IPC2015 is to provide a comprehensive international scientific forum to all stakeholders of probiotics and prebiotics. The three day conference is the key networking event worldwide within the field of probiotics and prebiotics for scientists, researchers, product developers, industry participants and related health and regulatory authorities. Pariticipants will be informed about current advances in probiotic and prebiotic science, clinical trials and product developments.
As conference sponsor you can achieve higher awareness of your company and its achievements in the field of probiotics and prebiotics science and production and hereby increase your network of researchers, scientists and other stakeholders that can affect the success of your company and its products in the future. Through our media partners the sponsorship of your company will be recognized worldwide.
PAMIDA International Ltd.
024 01 Kysucké Nové Mesto
phone: +421 917 194 367