Introduction to Obstetrics (OB) Sonography: The First Trimester is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GUI) Inc and will be held during Dec 09, 2015 - Dec 09, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event is Sonographers, physicians, nurse practitioners, PA’s and other medical professionals involved with First trimester OB ultrasound examinations. Physicians may include (but are not limited to) those involved with: OB-GYN, family medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine and radiology. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This enduring material provides a comprehensive review of embryology of pregnancy, indications for the study, normal findings, measurements and values for a 1st trimester study, and abnormal findings.
• Indications for study
• Gestational sac
• Yolk sac
• Age determination
• Amnionicity and chorionicity
• Heart rate
• Hydatidiform mole
• Abnormal/absent sac
Conference Objectives are :
• Increase knowledge/competence to better perform and/or interpret first trimester OB sonography
• Identify the presence or absence of the gestational sac
• Differentiate between extra uterine or intrauterine embryo
• Identify the fetal number
• Identify the presence or absence of cardiac activity
• State the accurate length of the crown rump for gestational age