Lyophilisation Europe 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington ForumLondon, UK Visit the Venue to read more
SMi is proud to announce the return of the 4th annual Lyophilisation-Europe conference 2016 in London!
Lyophilisation is used by the pharmaceutical industry for years. Recently, more than 30% of parenteral Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approvals were for lyophilised drugs, and estimates predict that soon more than half of all injectable drugs will require lyophilisation. While a lot of R&D efforts have been input in freeze drying process with actual advancements, the process incurs huge costs and is very complex.
Join us at SMi’s 4th annual Lyophilisation-Europe Conference taking place on the 4th-5th July 2016 in London.
This event will explore QbD and the regulatory affairs, lyophilisation related topics such as with high concentration protein formulation, new techniques of freeze dryers and many more!
A series of practical case studies, interactive roundtables and panel discussion facilitated by leading industry experts will provide executives with useful tools and best practices to:
• Controlling the impact of process variables and managing risk
• Ensure product quality
• Implement a robust lyophilisation process
• Optimise spray drying process and formulation development for complex dosage forms
• Optimise freeze drying process
• Challenges in spray drying process and formulation development for complex dosage forms
• Integrating risk-based approaches into QbD principles
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd,