Mechanisms of Pro-Inflammatory Diseases meeting
Resort at Squaw Creek North Lake Tahoe *CALIFORNIA, USA Visit the Venue to read more
The field of human immunology is progressing swiftly because of progresses in basic immunology, genomics and systems biology. We propose a meeting that will put together clinical and basic scientists interested in inflammation and translational research. A particular emphasis will be given to human autoimmune and autoinflammatory diseases. We would like this meeting to educate physician-scientists at various stages of their careers.
- Admission to plenary speaker talks and poster displays
- Abstract book
- Breakfast service and coffee breaks
- Refreshments at poster sessions
- Lunches and dinners (meal formats vary by location... check program for specifics)
Registration fee generally does NOT include:
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
|PO Box 3333 |
400 Squaw Creek Road
Olympic Valley, CA 96146
|Phone: (800) 327-3353 or (530) 583-6300 |
Fax: (530) 581-6632
- On and before December 18, 2014, the cost is 100.00 USD. Submission by this date receives a 50.00 USD discount. 50.00 USD is applied to the registration fee when you register for this meeting.
- After December 18, 2014, the cost is 100.00 USD. 50.00 USD is applied to the registration fee when you register for this meeting.
- You may submit your abstract on this web site until January 21, 2015.
(After this date you will need to contact our office about submitting an abstract.)
- Submitting an abstract does not constitute or guarantee registration.