North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging Annual Course (NASCI 2018)
Marriott Charleston *Charleston, USA Visit the Venue to read more
North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging Annual Course (NASCI 2018) highlights include:
Opportunity to Earn Certificate for Documenting Cases
Image Interpretation Panel
More Than 25 Hours of Lecture Time
Opportunity for Small Group Discussions with Experts
Cutting Edge Technology and Scientific Poster Sessions
Pediatric Focused Sessions
Leslee J. Shaw, PhD, FACC, MASNC, FAHA, FSCCT
Randomized Trials in Cardiovascular Imaging. A Focus on Quality in Imaging
Dr. Shaw is the R. Bruce Logue Professor of Medicine, Division of Cardiology at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Shaw is a leading cardiovascular outcomes researcher whose major focus is clinical diagnosis and management of stable ischemic heart disease. Dr. Shaw has published more than 550 publications and presented more than 300 abstracts in major scientific meetings in the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America. She is among the top 1% of clinical researchers who have the most highly cited publications in clinical medicine over the past decade (awarded by Thomson Reuters). Based on her scientific contributions, Dr. Shaw was recognized with the Simon Dack Award for academic excellence from the American College of Cardiology in 2009. In 2013, she received the Women’s Day Red Dress Award for her scientific contributions to women’s health. She is a member of the Emory University MilliPub Club (awarded for a publication that is cited ≥1,000 times) and received the Albert E. Levy Scientific Research Award, Emory University’s highest research award, in 2014. In 2015, Dr. Shaw received Emory University School of Medicine’s highest award – the Dean’s Distinguished Faculty Lecture and Award. In 2017, she presented the Mario Verani Lecture at the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology. In 2018, she will be awarded the Gold Medal from the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography.
She serves as an Associated Editor for several journals, including the Journal of the American College of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Imaging and the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. She is also an editorial consultant for the Journal of the American College of Cardiology and Circulation. Dr. Shaw is a Past-President of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the Society for Cardiovascular Computed Tomography.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Explore the flavors, sights, sounds, and traditions found only in Charleston, South Carolina. Feel the sand between your toes. Savor fresh from the dock seafood and explore the immaculately well preserved historic sites. The city feels a bit like it’s suspended in time, thanks to its antebellum architecture and surrounding plantation landscapes. Take in incredible views of the Battery and the French Quarter as you stroll the Waterfront Park, then become inspired by the cultivated beauty of the gardens at Middleton Place. At night, try a ghost tour for an introduction to the spooky side of the city.
The NASCI 2018 Annual Meeting will be held at the Charleston Marriott, Charleston, SC. Book your group rate for the conference.
Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-228-9290 or 1-843-723-3000. Please reference North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging when reserving your room.
Book your group rate online for the NASCI Annual Conference Sept 2018
$199 single/double occupancy, plus applicable taxes and surcharges.
Room rates are available on a first come, first served basis, and rooms may be sold out prior to the cut-off date of August 22, 2018.
All reservations must be accompanied by a first-night room deposit or guaranteed with a valid major credit card. Any guaranteed reservation not canceled 72 hours prior to your arrival is subject to one night’s room and tax cancellation fee.
Abstracts can only be submitted and presented by a NASCI member. Apply for membership here. All applications must be submitted by April 18th at 11:59 ET.
Note: Membership Fees for In-Training Members are waived.
• Abstracts can only be submitted online through the abstract submission website.
• Abstract title, authors, and text cannot be changed after presenting authors accept presentation invitation.
• There is no limit to the number that may apply. No more than two applicants from the same institution will be invited to present.
• Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present their work if it is accepted.
• During submission, please indicate if author are willing to present the abstract orally, as a poster, or either.
• Presenters are responsible for their registration fee, travel, hotel, and miscellaneous expenses.
• All abstract presenters must register to attend the meeting by May 28, 2018.
• Registration fees are final, and will not be refunded.
• The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
• All submissions, must be HIPAA-compliant. Presentations may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
• All chosen abstract titles will be published in the iJCVI (International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging)
• Previously Presented/Published Policy: Work published in the current calendar year may be submitted but will not be eligible for an award.
• Abstracts are limited to 100 words per text box, and are to be constructed using the following section headings: Purpose, Methods, Results, and Discussion
• Abstracts will be selected for oral presentation on the basis
Abstract submission deadline 2018-06-01
1891 Preston White Drive
Reston, VA 20191
1891 Preston White Drive
Reston, VA 20191