Pharmacological Treatment of Adults with ADHD, One Day Course
The Strand Campus King’s College LondonLONDON, UK Visit the Venue to read more
Pharmacological Treatment of Adults with ADHD, One Day Course is organized by UK ADHD Network (UKAAN) and will be held on Nov 09, 2018 at Psychology & Neuroscience, King's College London, London, England, United Kingdom.
Course Topics are:
• What drugs can be used to treat ADHD.
• Side effects, adverse effects and drug interactions.
• Initiation and tittration of drug treatments to provide optimal control of ADHD symptoms.
• Recognising and monitoring the symptom response and long term outcomes.
• Psychoeducation related to the pharmacological treatment of ADHD in adults.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts