Primary Care: Top Topics in Rheumatology and Geriatrics 2018
Hyatt Regency Sarasota *Sarasota, USA Visit the Venue to read more
Primary Care: Top Topics in Rheumatology and Geriatrics is organized by American Medical Seminars (AMS) and will be held during Jan 22 - 26, 2018 at Hyatt Regency Sarasota, Sarasota, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is basically for Rheumatologists. This CME conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
All of our medical meetings are clinically useful evidence/case-based, guideline-driven, Primary Care content that is immediately applicable to your practice. All AMS CME meetings are held in Sarasota, Florida, and are designed for Primary Care Practitioners in the specialties of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and even Specialists who would like practical and clinically relevant reviews and updates in Primary Care Medicine.
Courses outline :
• A Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approach to the Patient Presenting with an Inflammatory Arthritis. (Pendleton)
• A Practical Approach to Falls and Urinary Incontinence in the Elderly.
• Advanced Nutritional Assessment and Therapy. (Oberlender)
• Contemporary Issues in End of Life Care. (Oberlender)
• Delirium in the Elderly – Current Concepts. (Oberlender)
• Evaluation and Treatment of Dementia in Seniors. (Oberlender)
• Geriatric Depression: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment. (Oberlender)
• Gout and Pseudogout in the Elderly. (Pendleton)
• Health Maintenance and Exercise for the Older Patient. (Pendleton)
• Improving Communication Skills in Medical Practice. (Oberlender)
• Office Orthopedics in the Older Patient. (Pendleton)
• Osteoarthritis: Diagnosis and Treatment in the Older Patient. (Pendleton)
• Osteoporosis: Contemporary Diagnosis and Treatment. (Pendleton)
• Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Giant Cell Arteritis. (Pendleton)
• Practical Points for the Musculoskeletal Exam for the Primary Care Provider. (Pendleton)
• Sensible Approaches to Geriatric Infections. (Oberlender)
• Sensible Prescribing Practices for the Elderly. (Oberlender)
• The Geriatric Patient: Evidence-Based Answers to Frequently Asked Questions. (Pendleton)
• Treatment of Chronic Pain in the Elderly. (Pendleton)
• Vitamin B-12 and Vitamin D in Seniors. (Oberlender).
John W. Pendleton
Gary H. Oberlender
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Subscribe to Email
American Medical Seminars, Inc.
P.O. Box 49947
Sarasota, Florida 34230-6947
1-866-ams4cme (866-267-4263) Toll Free
1-941-388-1766 Registrations-Orders-Customer Service
1-941-361-1199 Corporate Offices