Protein Kinase Inhibitor Design and Screening 2015
Loews Philadelphia Hotel *PHILADELPHIA, USA Visit the Venue to read more
GTCbio and the Advisory Board would like to invite you the Protein Kinase Inhibitor Design & Screening Conference. This event takes place September 10-11, 2015 in Philadelphia, PA and is one of 6 co-located conferences at the Modern Drug Discovery & Development Summit:
Analytics for Biologics
Cell and Gene Therapy
Protein Kinase Inhibitor Design & Screening
Biotechnology Transfer & Commercialization
Non-coding RNA and RNAi therapeutics
Anti-inflammatory Research and Therapeutics
The Protein Kinase Inhibitor Design & Screening Conference brings together industry leaders from major pharmaceuticals, biotech companies, and top researchers from academia to provide a timely and critical summary to update significant kinase inhibitors and to better understand current trends for drug design and the screening processes.
I. Kinase Inhibitor Design and Overcoming Resistance
II. Biomarkers in Kinase Drug Discovery
III. Novel Therapeutic Areas
IV. Target Identification & Validation
V. Novel Tools and Technological Advances
Register for this event to hear recent developments in allosteric kinase inhibitors, covalent inhibitor strategies, irreversible and RAF inhibitors, mechanisms of kinase inhibitor resistance, and mutation-focused approaches towards kinase inhibition.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Discounted Group Rates: $169 per night
Discount Deadline: August 10, 2015
Toll Free Reservations: 1-888-575-6397
Mention GTCbio to receive the group rate
GTCbio encourages attendees to gain exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full:
Deadline to submit abstracts: August 10, 2015.
Click here to submit an abstract to our Protein Kinases Inhibitor Design & Commercialization Conference
Complete all fields. Maximum number of words is 250 and maximum number of characters is 2,500. If possible, attach a document (.doc, .docx, or .pdf) should your abstract exceed the maximum number of words.
POSTER SIZE AND SET UP:
Poster boards are 4 feet in width by 6 feet in height. (122 cm by 182 cm). Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions to fit on the board accordingly. If accepted for the poster session, an email will be sent with details on when and where to pin your poster. Pins will be provided.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
• Your research will be seen by leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutes.
• Your poster abstract will be published in the conference materials.
• Your poster will be reviewed for a chance to give an oral presentation and placed on the agenda of the conference.
• You will be notified by the organizing committee via email as soon as your submission has been reviewed.
• Posters accepted by the deadline will be considered for oral presentation.
• Posters submitted after the deadline will be considered for poster presentation only.
• Posters will be reviewed for oral presentation one month prior to the conference.
• Oral presentation winners will be notified via email or telephone 2-3 weeks before the conference.
• Selected oral presenters will be posted on the agenda.
• You must be registered for the conference to present at the poster session.
• Conference program posters must be relevant to the main conference topics.
* GTCbio reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.