RANZCP New Zealand Conference 2014 (RANZCP 2014)
Otago Museum *DUNEDIN, NEW ZEALAND Visit the Venue to read more
Dunedin is a historic University City set around a long and beautiful harbour sheltered by the stunning Otago Peninsula. Exquisite examples of Victorian and Edwardian architecture punctuate a compact cityscape with a vibrant culture reflected in an eclectic array of kerbside cafés, antiques stores and boutique fashion outlets. Natural wonders abound on the Otago Peninsula, which is home to the world’s only mainland breeding colony of the royal albatross, colonies of rare yellow-eyed penguins, New Zealand sea lions and fur seals. Join us and experience true southern hospitality during the 2014 New Zealand Conference.
Hotel rooms are at a premium over the 2014 NZ Conference dates, due to other events in Dunedin.
Please book early to secure your accommodation.
On behalf of the Organising Committee and the New Zealand National Committee, it is my great pleasure to welcome you to the New Zealand National Conference of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists for 2014.
This year’s meeting is being held in the historic and culturally rich city of Dunedin. Dunedin and its surrounding countryside provide an exciting venue in which to relax and catch up with colleagues, share knowledge and experiences, and to learn.
I would like to acknowledge the Organising Committee, who has put together outstanding scientific and social programmes.
Thank you for coming. I hope you find the conference stimulating and enjoyable.
Professor Paul Glue
Dr. Christopher Gale
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
- The abstract text should be limited to 300 words. (This applies to the main body of the abstract only and excludes the abstract title, authors, affiliations and references).
- Oral presentations will be 15-20 minutes in total (including question time).
- The poster should be A0 portrait (1189mm high x 841mm wide). The poster should be laminated and the text should be of sufficient size for easy reading at a distance of one metre.
- All posters will be on display at the conference.
- Posters may use graphics, tables or charts.
- Laptops and visual display devices may be used if provided by the author.
All posters and oral presentations will be published in the conference handbook
- Download the Abstract Submission Template and insert/add your text.
- Abstracts should be typed into a MS Word document and saved as a .doc or .docx document
- Abstract texts should be Arial font, size 11 pt.
- Paragraphs must be separated by an empty line and must be left justified. Do not indent the first line of a paragraph.
- No headings, titles, author details etc. should be included as you enter this information later when completing the author profile form.
- The filename of the Word document should contain alpha/numeric characters only with no spaces.
- Upload/attach the document .doc or .docx once you have completed the online Abstract Submission Form/Profile
Our online abstract process uses the latest HTML 5 language. We suggest that before creating your profile, you check you have the most recent browser to support HTML 5 language. You can use the following link to check http://whatbrowser.org
If you have any issues using the site please try clearing your cookies and cache data. Depending on your browser you can clear the cookies and cache by viewing browsing history then selecting to clear browsing data.
If you have any further queries regarding your abstract submission, please contact the Conference Manager Jill Schirnack and she will be happy to assist you.
p: +64 (0) 9 940 6676
m: +64 (0) 21 275 4319
p +64 9 940-6676 . m +64 (0)21 275-4319 . f +64 7 823-2316
PO Box 896, 32 Clare St, Cambridge 3450, New Zealand
Outshine Ltd is a New Zealand owned and operated business