The 117th French Surgery Congress
117ÈME CONGRÈS FRANÇAIS DE CHIRURGIE
Paris Convention CentrePARIS , FRANCE Visit the Venue to read more
Expensive(E) Colleague, Cher(E) Friend(E),
This year, the French Surgery Congress 117th organized by the French Association of Surgery will be held at the Convention of 30 September to 2 October 2015 and will be chaired by Professor Denis Castaing.
This is the traditional meeting place , where every year nearly 2,000 surgeons meet for exchanges on science and technology news visceral surgery, digestive and oncology.
The major themes will be declined for different surgical specialties make up our association gastroesophageal surgery, hepato-biliary pancreatic, colorectal, endocrine, parietal or bariatric.
The most significant points are:
- The two reports of the congress that will have themes intraductal mucinous tumors of the pancreas and endocrine tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.
- continuous surgical training sessions (FCC) will count 6 sessions validating Continuous Professional Development, integrated into the program so that registered to participate at most other sessions of the conference.
- Interactive sessions , fully engaging the audience through an electronic voting system; they focus on clinical issues and controversies.
- The session what's new , which summarizes the main publications of the past year on the main themes of the discipline.
- Meetings of surgical techniques in videos, resulting in debates, will be continued and developed as always with a focus on innovative techniques.
- The developed, round tables, head to head and bibliographic sessions will form the body of the Congress. These sessions allow all surgeons to express themselves in an open and constructive debate.
- The 6 breakfast workshops: "Meeting with an expert", which allow direct exchanges between an expert and a meeting of twenty surgeons.
- The free paper sessions, posters and videos that reflect the dynamism of surgical teams and enable young surgeons to present their work.
- The Forum of Surgical Research in partnership with the National Academy of Surgery that allows young researchers to report on their projects and their results.
- And a live intervention session on the surgery of the rectum using technology in 3D and robot.
The whole team of the French Association of Surgery and Public Système PCO, Congress organizers have made every effort to make this 117th Congress Surgery French meets the expectations of surgeons and our staff, and IDE IBODE , we work with every day.
Hoping to receive many at this conference, I beg you to believe, Cher(E) Colleague, Cher(E) Friend(E)In our hard feelings,
The President The Secretary General
Denis Collet Patrick Pessaux
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Receive discounted rates and visualize your hotel by visiting www.atibooking.com
8 rue de la Terrasse - 75017 PARIS - France
Tel. : +33 (0) 1 40 54 64 00 - Fax: +33 (0) 1 44 05 01 48
Your contact: afc email@example.com