The 22nd Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques – IMAST 2015
Hotel Hilton Kuala Lumpur *KUALA LUMPUR , MALAYSIA Visit the Venue to read more
IMAST gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative research and the most advanced spine technologies in an international forum. For three days, surgeons from around the world will discuss, debate and demonstrate new spine techniques to help each other improve patient care. Course highlights include:
- Topics focus on new and advanced techniques in treating scoliosis, trauma, tumors, and degenerative diseases;
- Updates in spine technology, including motion-sparing devices, nucleus replacements, and biologics;
- Equal emphasis on cervical and lumbar degenerative; tumor, trauma, infection and iatrogenic; pediatric and adult deformity;
- Interactive format, including expert roundtable discussions, complication series, debates and Instructional Course Lectures with expert lecturers;
- 190+ scientific papers;
- 40+ exhibits and Hands-On Workshops by the world's leading spine companies;
- Podium presentations are four minutes in length and podium point presentations are two minutes in length;
- Continuing Medical Education credits.
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur,
+60 3-2182 1234
Reservation Deadline- June 5, 2015
Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
+60 3-2332 9888
Reservation Deadline- June 19, 2015
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed and graded in blinded fashion by the IMAST and Annual Meeting Program Committees.
For Annual Meeting presentations, A MINIMUM (not average) two-year follow-up is required for all papers except those dealing with innovative methods. No patients with less than a two-year follow-up should be included in author data. Two-year follow-up is not required for papers submitted to IMAST.
Based upon abstract grading, those selected for the Annual Meeting will be assigned to a four-minute oral presentation or E-Poster and those selected for the IMAST meeting will be assigned to a four-minute oral presentation or two-minute oral point presentation. Due to time limitations, two-minute oral point presentations will be strictly limited to seven slides (title, introduction, methods, results (2), discussion, conclusion).
The review process takes approximately eight weeks, and acceptance notification will be made by email by approximately April 1, 2015 for IMAST and April 15, 2015 for the Annual Meeting.
Abstracts submitted to the 22nd IMAST and/or 50th Annual Meeting must fit into one of the following
categories to be considered for presentation:
Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
Adult Spinal Deformity
Early Onset Scoliosis
Non-Operative Treatment Methods
|Exhibit Reservation Deadline||January 15, 2015|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||February 1, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST|
|Hands-On Workshop Reservation Deadline||April 15, 2015|