The European Conference on the Social Sciences
The Thistle Brighton *Brighton, UK Visit the Venue to read more
Publish before a global audience. Present in a supportive environment. Network and create new relationships. Hear the latest research. Experience the UK. Join a global academic community.
This international and interdisciplinary conference will again bring together a range of academics and practitioners to discuss new directions of research and discovery in the Social Sciences. As with IAFOR’s other events, ECSS2015 will afford the opportunity for renewing old acquaintances, making new contacts, and networking across higher education and beyond.
The European Conference on the Social Sciences 2015 (ECSS2015) will again be held alongside The European Conference on Politics, Economics and Law 2015 (ECPEL2015),The European Conference on Sustainability, Energy & the Environment 2015 (ECSEE2015), and The European Business and Management Conference 2015 (EBMC2015).
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
The Thistle Brighton
The Thistle Brighton is located near the center of one of Britain’s most interesting cities, with one side overlooking Brighton Beach and the iconic Brighton Pier, while the other leads on to the maze of streets that make up the historic Lanes shopping area. This well appointed four-star hotel mirrors the relaxed, easy-going vibe of the city that surrounds it, and is strategically located to offer a full range of entertainment, amenities and exquisite views for all to enjoy.
Delegates can access an exclusive conference room rate for the Thistle Brighton via the Thistle website: http://www.thistle.com/iafor. Please note the following:
- On the booking form please change the dates to your preferred arrival and departure date.
- All accommodation inquiries should be directed to the Thistle Brighton firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning the hotel directly: 01273 763200
- The hotel cost is not included in the conference registration fee. Any guestroom changes, cancellations, etc., are the participant’s responsibility.
In order to present at the conference, your abstract must first pass a double blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fees, your presentation will be confirmed. Learn more about conference streams.
- Abstracts submission: March 15, 2015
- Results of abstract reviews returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Full conference registration payment for all presenters: June 15, 2015
- Full paper submission: August 15, 2015
How to Submit
- Register with our online submission system.
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to submit a password.
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, choosing from the presentation formats listed below (Individual, Poster or Virtual).
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
- Your proposal will normally be reviewed within two to three weeks after undergoing a double blind peer review. Those who submit near the March 15, 2015 deadline will usually receive results by April 1, 2015.
- If your proposal is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference. Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt.
Status of Submission
- The status of your abstract can be checked by logging in to the online submission system. The status will be displayed in the “Your Submissions” area. If your paper is accepted, a notification email will be sent to the registered email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can return to the system at any time using your user name and password to edit your personal information. If you wish your paper to be published in the conference proceedings, please ensure that a paper is uploaded through the online system by August 15, 2015.