VIVA is the premier global, multidisciplinary course for vascular intervention and medicine. For the past 11 years, VIVA has defined excellence in professional education by offering attendees an innovative, provocative, and balanced educational experience, enhanced by the use of technology and electronic interaction between participants and faculty experts.
Each year, our world-renowned domestic and international faculty challenge attendees by critically evaluating evolving therapies and new innovations as well as engaging in lively discussion on the year’s most challenging cases. VIVA participants learn from one another in an environment that truly supports camaraderie.
VIVA 14 offers an unparalleled opportunity to interact with experts, immerse in education and experience innovation. For the first time, attendees will be able to personalize their VIVA experience using VIRTUAL VIVA to view presentations, engage with experts around the world, watch live cases in real-time, and access educational resources from the comfort of their own device.
You won’t want to miss!
• The full-day CRITICAL LIMB ISCHEMIA Monday session will be a highly interactive and intensive review of the contemporary diagnosis, clinical, therapeutic, and programmatic approaches to treating CLI.
• ULTRASOUND – GUIDED VASCULAR ACCESS QUALITY INITIATIVE – This 90-minute session will provide the latest data and rationale with didactic and hands-on training.
• MOC opportunities are available for board certified physicians in several sessions.
• Highly anticipated presentations comprised of LATE-BREAKING CLINCAL TRIALS, follow-up data from major randomized trials, single or multi-center registries and first-in-man experiences with novel devices or drugs,
• Leading experts from around the world will be sharing the latest techniques and methods for some of the most challenging LIVE CASES.
There is something for everyone!
• Fellows are invited to attend a special Fellows Reception on Monday evening, participate in the Face-Off competition and receive complimentary registration to VIVA 14.
• Cardiovascular Healthcare Professionals Symposium begins with a full-day Monday session specifically designed for the allied healthcare professional.
• International Physicians are encouraged to participate in the Face-Off Competition and receive complimentary registration to VIVA 14.
With multiple learning venues and formats, intense and focused education, the latest in cutting-edge technology, world-renowned faculty and the latest clinical data presentations, VIVA 14 is a must-see educational event.
VIVA will be of value to physicians, technologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses who specialize in, among other areas, interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, vascular medicine, vascular surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, and neuroradiology.
• Understand the current indications, risks, complications, short and long-term results of various medical, interventional, and surgical therapies for the treatment of peripheral atherosclerotic vascular disease.
• Increase knowledge in critical decision-making and the comprehensive spectrum of care for patients with stroke and intracranial and extracranial carotid artery occlusive disease.
• Compare the individual endovascular devices, including stents and stent grafts, open surgical techniques, and hybrid approaches, including risks and complications, for the treatment of patients with aortic diseases.
• Enhance understanding of venous physiology, anatomy, diseases, and management options across a variety of venous territories.
• Discuss the diagnosis and management of patients with thoracic and abdominal aortic disease.
• Increase knowledge in critical decision-making in accordance with emerging evidence from the latest clinical trials.