WAN Expo – Festival of pregnant women + Festival of infants 2015
Sokolniki Exhibition Center *Moscow, RUSSIA Visit the Venue to read more
WAN Expo - Festival of pregnant women + Festival of infants 2015 will be held in Moscow, Russian Federation on May 15-18, 2015.
WAN Expo - Festival of pregnant women + Festival of infants 2015 is an exhibition that covers topics such as:
- Prenatal care
- Medical and psychological preparation for pregnancy
- Fitness, yoga and water aerobics for pregnant women
- Courses for pregnant women, preparation for childbirth
- Feeding during pregnancy and lactation
- Maternity Fashion
- The organization of labor based on the best maternity hospitals
- Specificity of self-care during pregnancy and after
- Married to "an interesting condition"
- Recovering from childbirth
- Sanatorium rest for pregnant women
- The work on maternity leave and after
- Natural Parenting
- Music Therapy for Pregnant Women
- Gestational painting and body painting therapy for pregnant women
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Dear visitors of the Festival of pregnant women and infants WAN EXPO!
We invite you to visit the IX Festival, which will take place in Congress and Exhibition Center "Sokolniki" , Pavilion 4.1 from 30 October to 2 November 2014.
October 30 - from 10.00 to 18.00
October 31 - from 10.00 to 18.00
November 1 - from 10.00 to 18.00
on November 2 - from 10.00 to 17.00
Entrance to the festival:
Entrance to the Festival of pregnant women and infants provided free registration.
You can register in advance on the site and print the registration form. At the entrance to the pavilion just pass the registration form at the reception and you can go to our event!
Also, the registration procedure can be passed directly at the entrance to the pavilion 4.1. If you do not want to register, you can pay a ticket at a price of 100 rubles.