World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases
Palacio de Ferias y Congresos *Marbella, SPAIN Visit the Venue to read more
WORLD CONGRESS ON OSTEOPOROSIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES
WCO, IOF and ESCEO have worked in partnership for several years to develop a unique European springtime meeting programme for healthcare professionals, researchers and young scientists.
With over 3,200 participants, this has become the largest educational event and most vibrant clinical research forum for osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and musculoskeletal diseases in Europe.
Jean-Yves Reginster (ESCEO President) and John A. Kanis (IOF President)
Scientific Committee Chairpersons:
Cyrus Cooper (Chair, IOF Scientific Committee) and René Rizzoli (Chair, ESCEO Scientific Committee)
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
As the largest clinical and research Congress in the field, the World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Disease is the ideal venue to showcase your research. Abstracts will be published in Osteoporosis International. Top abstracts will be selected for oral presentation.
Opening for abstract submission: October 1, 2015
Deadline for abstract submission: January 15, 2016
1. By submitting an abstract, you represent that you own or otherwise have rights to the written summaries of research or observations ("Abstract") provided by you to WORLD CONGRESS ON OSTEOPOROSIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES, (hereafter "WCO-IOF-ESCEO") utilizing the submission site.
2. WCO-IOF-ESCEO acknowledges and agrees that as between WCO-IOF-ESCEO and you, you own all right, title and interest of any nature, throughout the world, in and to the Abstract, including any copyright registration or applications for copyright registrations relating thereto anywhere in the world.
3. You grant to WCO-IOF-ESCEO a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, worldwide, right and license (or sublicense, as the case may be) to use, copy, modify, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available the Abstract in any form or format, including without limitation, through the Internet on various websites of WCO-IOF-ESCEO and WCO-IOF-ESCEO 's licensees or WCO-IOF-ESCEO's affiliates, intranets, CD-ROM, and any other technologies whether now known or developed in the future; and to permit end-users to copy, display and print it for their own personal or business use (but not for resale by any such end-user). WCO-IOF-ESCEO will not edit or modify the content of the Abstract, but may modify the format to fit the look and feel of the media on which it is displayed or distributed.
4. You agree that WCO-IOF-ESCEO may delete your Abstract from the WCO-IOF-ESCEO Database at any time without prior notice and without refund of any fees to you.
6. These Terms are governed by the internal laws of the State of Minnesota. You agree that any action arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms may be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Minnesota, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction, venue and convenience of such courts. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if it is in writing signed by the WCO-IOF-ESCEO. No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable by any court having competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
POSTER SESSIONS INFORMATION
Detailed programme available soon.
Poster dimensions = 80 cm (width) by 100 cm (height).
Please note: vertical positioning only, NO "landscape" layout.
Please keep in mind that at least the presenting author should be duly registered to the meeting.
Congress secretariat & Sponsors contact
Humacom - Rue Renier 9 - 4800 Verviers - Belgium
Phone: +32 87 852 652
Fax: +32 87 315 003
Pacific World - Diputación 238 - 08007 Barcelona - Spain
Registration e-mail: email@example.com
Registration phone: +34 96 3528161
Accommodation e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation phone: +34 93 4827163