World Vaccine Congress Asia 2014 will be held in Singapore on June 9-12, 2014.
World Vaccine Congress Asia 2014 is dedicated to scientific and business topics related to the vaccine industry including:
- Priorities in the national vaccine plan
- Public healthcare legislation, reform and immunization
- Global vaccine market access strategies
- The needs of global emerging markets
- Partnership, R&D and investments
- Influenza vaccines business for Asia
- Strategies for Asia pandemic & infectious disease preparedness
World Vaccine Congress Asia 2014 brings together the entire value chain of the vaccine industry including NGOs, governmental stakeholders, biotech, pharma, investors and academia.